What You Will Love About Us
- Competitive Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans
- HSA that includes company contributions
- Flexible PTO and work schedules
- 401k with company match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Mental health benefits for the whole family
- Maternity & paternity leave + new baby bonuses
- Brand new building with an onsite gym + salon
- Anniversary gifts
- Company holiday and summer events
The Deal Desk team at Weave is dedicated to giving the customer a white glove experience in the transition from Sales to Onboarding. Our Deal Desk Analysts not only have a high level of understanding of the sales process and SalesForce but also have amazing interpersonal skills to communicate with customers and other teams at Weave. We are proactive, go-getters that want our customers to thrive.
The Deal Desk Analyst is responsible for ensuring each new customer is prepared for their onboarding experience. This involves confirming quotes are correct, answering questions in regard to introductory forms, and setting proper expectations moving forward. It is important that this individual is a culture leader, promotes psychological safety and creates a dynamic environment that fosters innovation, hard work and creativity.
What You Will Own
- This position will be hybrid, MTW in office, Th/F optional. During training, this role will be in office M-F
- Reports to Manager of Deal Desk
What You Will Need To Accomplish The Job
- Ensuring the Customer has a seamless experience and transition from Sales to and through onboarding
- Following team processes to ensure clients success
- Ensure customers are onboarded properly and in a timely manner
- Ensure sales follows correct quoting/pricing policies
- Collaborating with other departments in the organization
- Weekly Regular review performance metrics and teach your direct reports how to interpret and take action on data.
- Oversee projects and initiatives as needed
- Act as the Voice of the Customer to help pinpoint issues and foresee roadblocks
What Will Make Us Love You
- Bachelor's degree OR at least two years of related experience required
- 1 year of outbound sales experience or customer service (preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Ability to meet daily performance and effort standards
- Time management skills
- 1 Year Salesforce CPQ Experience
Weave is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome anyone who is hungry to learn, problem-solve and progress regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.