EarthDaily Agro provides space age data and analytics to the organizations and people who feed the planet!
With 35 years of industry experience, EarthDaily Agro provides customers with the data, analysis and knowledge they need to make more efficient and effective decisions. B2B services range from global risk management and monitoring of agricultural commodities to the marketing of inputs and precision agriculture consulting, using the latest research in agronomy, information technologies and remote sensing.
EarthDaily Agro also develops highly customized business solutions for agricultural lenders, insurers, input suppliers and food companies, with easy-to-use analytics, that help reduce the daily risks of agriculture.
EarthDaily Agro is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN, USA, with offices in France, Brazil, Australia, and Switzerland and is a division of EarthDaily Analytics Corp.
EarthDaily Analytics Corp., a vertically-integrated data processing and analytics company, is launching a new constellation of earth observation satellites. The EarthDaily satellite constellation will significantly enhance geospatial analytics capabilities in agriculture, forestry, environment, financial services, and intelligence, among many other verticals.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to support the frontline sales team by managing sales data, reporting sales campaigns, and organizing sales
Your responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure goals are consistently met.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to increase efficiency in our Sales and Support processes
- Carryout organizational operating policies and procedures
- Provide training and leadership to the sales team
- Tactically assess incoming requests and deploy resources consistent with a targeted execution date
- Review and evaluate, on a continuing basis, the sales operations group’s performance
- Create a work environment that continually promotes quality and employee effectiveness, consistently attracts new talent to the business at all levels and retains key high performers and high potential employees.
- Deliver practical business support to help employees achieve business demands, either deploying their own skills, helping directly, or calling on others on the sales team.
- Build and sustain solid relationships with all sales personnel
- Maintain accurate records of prospect provided information
- Maintain a solid knowledge of the Company’s underlying technology
- Present regular detailed report to Management regarding Sales Operations activities
Education, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in English for verbal and written communication
- Strong work ethic and self-drive.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly organized with
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great active-listening skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in the face of rejection or criticism.
- Experience collaborating with internal and cross-functional teams.
- Highly skilled in negotiation and persuasion.
- Patient and able to practice good phone etiquette.
- Strong computer literacy skills.
- Experience using CRM.
- Proven experience in the agribusiness sector and/ or remote sensing for ag purposes is a PLUS.
This position can be based out of anywhere in the United States, provided the candidate has access to a phone and reliable internet source. Some travel may be required (conferences, etc.) but expected travel is not to exceed 15%. Selected candidate will have competitive pay structure with quarterly bonuses paid out on overall pipeline health and leads generated for the team
If you are looking for an exciting career in AgTech with a young, dynamic team and global opportunities, join us!
Please send your resume and cover letter to
Powered by JazzHR