Oetiker provides customers with the peace of mind that their mission-critical components are reliably connected. We are a global leader in high-end connecting solutions for the vehicle industry and for high-value applications in industrial segments. Our expertise in high-quality clamps, rings, straps and quick-connectors ranges from powertrain and drivetrain applications to medical applications. We offer engineering, prototyping and testing support to quickly create comprehensive solutions for overcoming clamping and connecting challenges. With 1800+ employees in more than 30 countries and over 75 years of experience, we are the trusted, global, long-term partner for the world’s leading OEMs.
Click here for job summary or copy & paste link below
- Leads the regional technical sales, sales operations, logistics, and technical customer support teams.
- Ensures required sales tools (e.g., CRM, BW) are up-to-date and fullfill the reporting requirements.
- Defines and implements regional marketing strategy.
- Aligns regional sales tactics to support key account sales strategies (i.e., in alignment with the Key Account Management organization).
- Creates win–win culture between key account sales and regional sales.
- Develops regional sales strategies fornon-key account sales (i.e., in alignment with the Key Account Management organization).
- Manages overall for regional sales performance and budget.
- Provides infrastructure/support for key account sales team needs.
- Manages overall responsibility for regional customers and vehicle OEM relationships.
- Determines regional sales team objectives and goals.
- Knowledge of sales processes, sales principles, and applicable industries.
- Profound understanding of entire supply chain.
- Knowledge of business and management principles (e.g., strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, and coordination of people and resources)
- Knowledge of internal support processes, quality management systems/principals, and how to apply them
- Profound understanding of Oetiker products/applications/assembly solutions
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Ability to build lasting business relationships
- Ability to work with the highest levels of integrity and compliance
- 5 years' experience in technical sales management
- 1-2 years' experience in a leadership role
- Experience leading commercial functions
- Manages cross-functional sales teams in one entity
Oetiker, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.