TVU was built to help people create and broadcast high quality live video content easily. At many of the world’s top media companies, TVU solutions are playing a crucial role in how live news and sports are captured, produced and distributed. With over 1500 TV stations in over 85 countries using TVU’s solutions and offices around the globe, a career at TVU offers countless ways to have an impact on the media business. At TVU, we take on the challenges and push the envelope. We do things others think are impossible. We work with our customers and create solutions that help our customers be more successful every day.
The TVU Media Services team provides global production resources for the Media and Entertainment industry. We have equipment strategically placed around the world to allow us to be responsive to our customers requirements. Maintaining reliable tracking and control of the expanding worldwide fleet is a challenge that we would like you to help us meet.
We are currently seeking a full-time Global asset and rental coordinator / manager to work in our Sales Operations team at our office in Raleigh, North Carolina. The ideal candidate will have a tenacious energetic attitude, attention to detail, be driven to success, able to work in an extremely fast paced environment with technologies that evolve rapidly and great interpersonal skills. The individual should be comfortable working independently as well as part of a cross functional team. This individual should be comfortable with accountability for their performance.
- Work with the global TVU team to coordinate customer support requirements for global equipment rentals. This could include interfacing with strategic partners to align the equipment with the rental request.
- Create global rental quotes, process orders and invoices for customers.
- Actively track and monitor TVU’s worldwide equipment inventory to ensure we continue to deliver consistent user experiences.
- Requirement of minimum of 3 days in person in the Raleigh office.
- Two-year college degree or relevant experience.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to a process
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems strongly preferred
- Experience with international business is a major plus
- Good working knowledge of Google suite applications preferred
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal; good listener
- Customer-centric attitude
- Must be 100% fluent in English, spoken and written
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
TVU networks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $54,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Raleigh, NC 27614: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location