This is a hybrid role! Our client HQ is in the Marietta area and is a large organization with strong benefits and has grown tremendously over the past 12 months.
Responsible for leading the Sales and Operations Planning (SIOP) process for a multi-billion dollar organization. You are specifically responsible by working with the sales teams, product line managers and branch locations to lead, facilitate, and compile the monthly SIOP process and requirements plan and review with senior business management to get approval and alignment.
- 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain (Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Planning), materials management, including, master planning, scheduling and/or forecasting.
- Three (3) year of experience with materials planning systems (MRP/ERP)
You will compile sales and marketing forecasts into a demand and supply plan that will satisfy customer expectations, while minimizing inventory investment, and maximizing customer growth opportunities. You will analyze data as needed to facilitate and recommend actions to ensure optimal supply chain execution.
This position will grow in responsibilities as the scope of the role increases and provides the applicant with a unique opportunity to join a strong supply chain team in a values-based company.
- 20% - Deployment of sales and operations processes, including portfolio management, demand planning, supply planning and driving meetings across cross functional team.
- 20% - Lead the development of a robust demand forecast that is aligned to sales and marketing expectations, including an analytical driven demand planning monthly process. Leads the monthly consensus demand process, including reporting to senior management on forecasts, assumptions, risks and opportunities. Documents and challenges forecast assumptions based on the analysis of market data, industry dynamics, statistics, business trends, and demand patterns.
- 10% - Provides leadership, drives organizational capability leading to continuous improvement of the forecast process and the adoption of best practices. Champion a culture of change and continual improvement through performance measures and feedback to the participants in the Supply Chain process.
- 20% - Drive continuous improvement of the supply replenishment model, identifying process optimization and opportunities to expand scope. Optimize supply planning for new product introduction and product phase-out to reduce excess and obsolescence.
- 20% - Demonstrates, trains, and drives inventory improvement measures that support outputs in and out of the team process.
- 10% - Monitors changes in the key business drivers, perform analysis, and possess the ability to shape the analytical findings into a meaningful business impact analysis. Query databases for information required for decision-making, primarily using Power BI. Mentors and develops in supply chain best practices.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university is required
- Ideally experienced with a statistical forecasting tool like Demantra
- Experience of supply chain planning and S&OP process
- APICS and/or ISM certification (preferred)
- Strong analytical, and strategic thinking skills.
- Advanced Problem-Solving skills
- Expertise in driving business process improvement initiative
- Ability to travel around 25%
- Advanced level skills developing analysis in Excel, PowerBI and/or MS Access
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. SPLICE and its clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and will not discriminate based on any factors. We don't discriminate or work with clients who do.