⚡ Role: Team Lead Revenue Operations
💼 Industry: Smart Parking
🌎 Location: Germany
Storm4 is exclusively partnering with an innovative Smart Parking company. My client uses AI to efficiently monitor off-street parking lots. With the mission to reduce congestion - resulting in reduced air and noise pollution, and furthermore monitoring the need for EV charging stations! No more wasted time or ticket use!🚘
As a Team Lead (m/f/x) in the RevOps organization, you will hold responsibility for the commercial organization including performance, strategy and revenue operations.
Manage an exceptional team of 5 across Sales Operations, Enablement, Tools/ Insights and Lead Generation
- Sales Operations:
- Building key metrics across interdisciplinary teams to ensure effective collaboration.
- Monitor metrics across the sales funnel and quarterly business reviews/forecasts.
- Develop best-practices for sales processes to promote efficiency and scalability.
- Supervise the calibration of the sales team towards key metrics.
- Develop recruitment and onboarding strategies and training.
- Develop KPI's to achieve sales objectives.
- Develop and manage global compensation models to facilitate the scaling of the business.
3. Tools/ Insights:
- Develop and implement key tools to increase the sales impact.
- Provide practical coaching using our world class tech stack.
- Implement process automation to reduce administrative burdens.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Engineering/business degree OR experience in consulting/ investment banking.
- Startup environment experience.
- 2-4 years in global sales leadership - preferably with group quota targets.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Skills: Excel competency, experience with tools such as CRM systems and training plans.
Sounds like you? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button. You can also send your resume directly to email@example.com or message me directly!
⚡ Storm4 is a specialist GreenTech recruitment firm with clients across Europe, APAC and North America. To discuss open opportunities or career options, please visit our website at www.storm4.com and follow the Storm4 LinkedIn page for the latest jobs and intel.
If you have any extra requirements to support your application, then please just add a note along with your resume to let us know.