Operations & Sales Administrator
I am recruiting an Operations & Sales Administrator for a well-established specialist manufacturing company based in Ellesmere Port. This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leading business that is continuously exploring new and exciting sectors to expand their extensive range of products. The successful candidate will have experience of working in a similar operational role within an office environment.
Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing information from our pricing guide to dealers.
- Process Spare Parts orders when required.
- Arrange delivery of products via an external haulage company where required.
- Organise for Operators Manuals and Spare Parts Booklets to go out with completed machines.
- Arrange booking requirements for any Trade Shows from time to time.
- Assisting the Operations Manager with ad hoc tasks as required.
- Excellent team player with attention to detail, self-motivated with the ability to work towards schedule deadlines - Essential.
- Have previous experience working within a manufacturing environment - Essential.
- Have experience or have had some exposure in ordering parts and tracking delivery progress.
- Have experience in using Xero - Advantageous, but not essential.
- Have experience in stock control – Advantageous, but not essential.
- Have experience using Excel and Microsoft office - Essential.
- 5 x GCSE or equivalent.
- EDCL Qualification – Advantageous, but not essential.
- Hours of work: 37 Hours per week: Monday - Thursday 08.30 - 17.00. Includes 30-minute lunch break.
- 08.30 - 13.30.
- Contributory Pension Scheme (once permanent).
- Free Parking.
- Career Progression.
- The opportunity to work with a market leading business.