Transmute is looking for a self-starter to join our growing team as an Operations Manager. This person will directly report to the CEO, work very closely with the CEO, along with interacting with the Sales, Operations, and Product teams.Responsibilities
Working very closely with the CEO to:
Working in collaboration with the Sales, Operations, and Product team to:
- Support in meetings including taking notes and actioning on takeaway items
- Provide strategic support and thinking
- Prepare presentations to prospects, customers, investors, and industry groups
- Compile and send out regular investor and advisor updates
- Assess and upgrade existing operational processes and systems for ease and repeatability, such as new employee onboarding and training
- Track and trace NDA requests, SOW requests, MSA requests, sam.gov account requests, and other customer/partner-related paperwork
- Manage relationship and action items related to our outsourced HR firm (Justworks)
- Co-manage relationship with outsourced Accounting firm alongside CFO
- Manage expense reimbursements, invoicing and receivables processes
- Promote team culture such as welcome boxes, team awards, and other activities
- Meet in the local area upon request
- Attend events on behalf of Transmute
- Maintain physical document filing system as needed
- Plan events, conference travel and speaking engagements with support from EA
- Coordinate and run internal town halls and other events
- Plan team week activities once per year in Austin, TX. This includes reserving office space, events planning, food reservations, and ordering swag (ie shirts, cups, etc.).
- Action on projects and initiatives assigned by the CEO
- Suggest and support business process improvements and team adoption
- Be a point-of-contact on behalf of the CEO in cross-functional meetings
At Transmute we are looking for great people, and are open to different educational and professional experiences. Please apply if you believe you are a good fit!
Bonus Experience & Skills:
- 2+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years in supply chain, operations, or management consulting
- Must be a self-starter with strong experience “managing up”
- Must have an ownership mentality
- Must be highly detail oriented
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Comfort in a face-paced, startup environment
- Entrepreneurial way of thinking
- Experience working with B2B SaaS product offerings
- Knowledge of Verified Credentials (VCs) and Decentralized Identifiers (DIDs)
- Experience working with highly technical products that are based on open standards and open source components
- Warm and professional relationship skills including face to face and written communication
- Knowledgeable with Streak CRM, Jira and G-Suite tools
About our Company
Transmute is a small and growing team backed by Techstars. We are headquartered in downtown Austin, TX, but are a remote-first company committed to adding the best talent to our team from around the world. We’re good at what we do and enjoy working on emerging technology.
We strongly believe in and adhere to our values including flexibility, mutual respect, and open-source innovation. We provide team members with the kind of commitment and support that only small, agile startups can. We value individual and professional growth and are committed to the long-term success of our team.Pay & Benefits
What We Do:
- Pay commensurate with experience
- 3-week minimum PTO per year
- Healthcare coverage
- Holidays off
- 100% remote work; this role will require meeting with CEO live 2-3x per month
- Full team annual trip to Austin, TX for 1 week of live team-building
- Casual working environment
- Professional development resources
Transmute secures critical trade data by digitizing key trade documents, so that they're:
- Traceable & verifiable anywhere in the world.
- Instantaneous to access or selectively share.
- Easily searchable & auditable.
- Impossible to forge or alter.