Affable is a remote-first global team of engineers, data scientists & marketers building exciting products for the creator economy.
The influencer marketing market soared to $13.8 billion in 2021. This year, the market is projected to expand to a whopping $16.4 billion industry! There is also rapid growth in the market for brands who invest in influencer marketing tech to run campaigns in-house, thereby having better control over one of their most important channels, influencer marketing [influencermarketinghub].
Affable is a five year, high growth, venture-backed Singapore & US based startup building a SaaS platform for brands to discover, engage and track social media influencers. We work with global brands and agencies who understand the importance of the creator economy!
Our platform affable.ai gives them a front row seat to meet their customers where they engage the most. The platform helps users scale influencer marketing with four power-packed modules.
We are a team of young, passionate and diverse go-getters who work hard and celebrate harder. Read our founding story.
Competitive salaries, great benefits and a remote-first work culture are just some of the perks we offer. If solving some of the hardest problems in tech in one of the trendiest industries sounds like your thing, apply today.
We are looking for a Revenue Operations Specialist to join our GTM team!
Who are we looking for
A strategic and analytical professional to manage the GTM team’s data to build relevant insights. Passionate about crunching numbers, playing with reporting dashboards and working towards eliminating silos between departments to help build efficiency and accountability. The person will be accountable to measure and manage reports across Cost Of Acquisition, Pipeline Velocity, ARR, MRR, CLV, Win Rate, Upsells and Renewals, Churn Ratio and Forecast Planning & Accuracy.
What you'll do
- Sales reporting (50%): Drive the sales process reporting end to end (Lead to Revenue, and Renewal). Work with the Director Of Sales on forecast reporting and analysis.
- Sales operations (30%): Evangelize adoption of CRM reporting within the sales team, ensure update of records, implement the best practices in global account management, to help extract accurate analysis and intelligence across sales stages.
- Marketing reporting efficiencies (20%): Streamline the marketing-led revenue generation and full funnel attribution reports. Support marketing communication automation systems on CRM.
- Cross-functional connect: Role reports to the Director Of Sales, and the candidate must liaise and work closely with the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success teams to streamline revenue reporting and forecasting models.
Who you are
- A professional with at least 3 to 5 years relevant experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or business operations and analysis
- Analytical, adaptable, excited about measuring impact with data and analyzing patterns.
- Ability to present and share data in a meaningful way, across emails, reports, presentations and must possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work cross functionally to build relationships, trust and efficiencies.
- Deep knowledge of CRM softwares and the administration of them, including PipeDrive,, HubSpot, Zapier and other major platforms; certifications are helpful but not required.
- Familiar with using Excel to assess, manipulate, and analyze data.
- Curious to learn and execute new ideas with proactiveness.
- Positive approach to problem solving and dealing with ambiguity.
- Can work in a fast-paced, ever-changing, startup environment.
Our hiring process is industry-standard and we emphasize hiring for both culture fit and competencies. It won’t be as simple as just going for 1 interview round, we love to mix it up and challenge our candidates with some tasks / assignments to aid our decision making! Think this is something that is up your alley? Apply today