SmithRx is a rapidly growing, venture-backed Health-Tech company. Our mission is to disrupt the expensive and inefficient Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) sector by building a next-generation drug acquisition platform driven by cutting edge technology, innovative cost saving tools, and best-in-class customer service. With hundreds of thousands of members onboarded since 2016, SmithRx has a solution that is resonating with clients all across the country.
We pride ourselves for our mission-driven and collaborative culture that inspires our employees to do their best work. We believe that the U.S healthcare system is in need of transformation, and we come to work each day dedicated to making that change a reality. At our core, we are guided by our company values of:
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Especially when it's hard.
- Courage: Embrace the challenge.
- Together: Build bridges and lift up your colleagues.
About this role:
We are looking for a Deal Desk Analyst who will be responsible for supporting our Deal Desk function. You will partner with the Sales team and analytics team to ensure that all deals are closed with speed, ease, and accuracy. You will also assist in managing sales data integrity, performing contract creation, and partnering with the Finance team to streamline invoicing operations per the contract details.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for improving business efficiency through creative solutions and will be comfortable generating consensus decisions from multiple stakeholders.
In this role, you will:
- Shepherd deals through the sales cycle and internal approval processes while partnering with the appropriate cross-functional teams
- Ensure opportunities are properly tracked in Salesforce, validating our systems against the signed contract
- Act as a sales-facing subject matter expert on internal process and pricing related matters
- Partner cross-functionally and serve as a key liaison and escalation point for sales, legal, account management, and finance on deal-related topics
- Contribute to operational process improvements to increase the effectiveness of Deal Desk
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for all Deal Desk processes
- Effectively prioritize and manage additional ad-hoc requests and responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ Years Experience in a Deal Desk function
- Ability to manage a large number of inbound nonstandard RFPs and terms requests
- Highly analytical and solutions focused
- Very quick learner and comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Works well under pressure, with regular prioritization and timely and transparent communication
- Ability to navigate complex cross-functional situations
- Strong background in Salesforce.com, Excel, DocuSign and CPQ
- Proficient with a CRM platform and quote to order process
- Strong CRM reporting skills
- Comfortable operating with a high degree of autonomy
- Finance, consulting, start-up or investment banking experience
- Familiarity with Confluence, Jira, Zapier, and other documentation and business process automation tools