VP of Revenue Operations
Rev is looking for a Revenue Operations Leader with 10-15 years of experience supporting go-to-market strategic objectives across sales and marketing. You will be an integral part of the business and sales leadership team, tasked with bringing a data-driven framework to create and drive a culture of accountability and achievement for both short-term and long-term goals. You will lead a team of revenue operations and sales enablement professionals to drive revenue growth using data analytics, processes, and tools.About the role:
- Lead all efforts to integrate and automate Go-To-Market processes, systems, people, and data flows to maximize return on marketing investment, bookings, and revenue productivity
- Own world class execution and operational excellence of Rev’s Go-To-Market teams, ensures a tight collaboration between Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Legal, Finance, and Support
- Drive growth initiatives by leveraging operational data and providing valuable insights to the business on how and where to prioritize
- Be a thought leader on short and long-range strategies and planning, including Go-To-Market operating models, performance analysis, organization design, compensation plan creation/implementation, and prospect/customer/market intelligence
- Provide detailed reporting, forecasts, actionable insights, and compelling presentations for weekly updates, monthly summaries, QBRs, and board meetings
- Attract, coach, develop, and retain a high-performing revenue operations team
Life at Rev
- 10-15+ years of related work experience, extensive knowledge of revenue tools, processes, and forecasting
- Sound business judgment and strategic thinking; able to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and simple action plans
- Experience with business case development, go-to-market strategy and operations, forecasting, metrics tracking/reporting, strategic planning, territory planning, predictive account and lead scoring, sales compensation
- Detailed knowledge of sales, marketing, and analytics tech stacks
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication along with strong analytical, modeling and presentation skills
Rev is a profitable, growth-stage startup that specializes in meeting the speech-to-text needs of hundreds of thousands of customers annually through its unmatched combination of the world's most accurate speech AI and the world's largest community of freelancers working side-by-side.
Rev's suite of products includes transcription, captioning, subtitling, as well as a live-captioning app for Zoom video conferencing. Rev also boasts seamless integrations with YouTube and Vimeo, as well as custom APIs for enterprise clients who need novel speech-to-text solutions.
Founded in 2010 by five MIT alumni, Rev has raised millions of dollars in venture capital from top Silicon Valley VCs and experienced exceptionally rapid growth, both internally and externally. Rev was recently named by Forbes as one of America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies and is a destination for the world's foremost engineers and speech scientists.
Our promise is to create great work from home jobs, powered by AI. Our vision is to transcend all barriers of communication. Joining Rev means joining a team of smart, passionate, and friendly people with different backgrounds, shared ideas, and similar goals. Oh, and tons of perks!
We encourage and celebrate different perspectives regardless of gender, gender identity or expression, age, race, origin, religion, caregiver status, disability, ethnicity, veteran status, or sexual orientation. Multiple points of view fuel our innovation and connect us closer to Revvers, our customers and each other.
- Get Paid: Be competitively compensated by a well-funded startup. Enjoy full benefits, options, and a 401k.
- Desk Budget & Office Equipment: Rev will provide you with a new laptop. You will also have a budget to outfit your workspace.
- Make a Difference: Be measured by your impact, not your effort. Help create real jobs for real people.
- Work Where You Want: For most roles, be free to stay at home, come to the office, or work from a coffee shop.
- Have Fun: Plan and participate in events like field day, baseball games, ski trips and happy hours.
- Stretch Yourself: Learn new skills, talk to customers, drive product improvements, or learn to design. We will push you to your limits.
Rev is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. Rev.com's management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs and general treatment during employment.
Rev maintains a drug-free workplace.
- We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States or the United Kingdom (for UK based roles)