Additional Locations: US-MA-Bedford; US-MA-Boston; US-MA-Lexington; US-MA-Lowell; US-MA-Natick; US-MA-Quincy; US-MA-Western/Springfield; US-MA-Worcester
Diversity - Innovation - Caring - Global Collaboration - Winning Spirit - High Performance
At Boston Scientific, we’ll give you the opportunity to harness all that’s within you by working in teams of diverse and high-performing employees, tackling some of the most important health industry challenges. With access to the latest tools, information and training, we’ll help you in advancing your skills and career. Here, you’ll be supported in progressing – whatever your ambitions.
About the role:
The Senior Analyst on the Commercial Analytics team plays a critical role in providing analysis and presentation of key business drivers and financial results. As an integral member of the Sales Operations team, this position builds, analyzes, and reports on complex data models around sales analytics, including quotas and external market data. This position will specifically focus on Urology Capital and interacts with various sales and marketing leaders. The Senior Analyst is responsible for influencing growth models to enable the organization to grow at scale for future years. Requires proficiency and ownership of unstructured data, experience using BI platforms, and strong business acumen, including the understanding of business hierarchies and subsidiary relationships.
- Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide strategic influential business partnering to both sales and marketing management.
- Leverage existing analytical models and develop new methods to deliver standard and ad hoc reporting to support business reviews, market analysis, and quarterly planning.
- Create, join, and manage complex data sets into a comprehensive data visualization platform (e.g. BI tools, Excel, etc.) that drive root cause analysis of problems.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and develop solutions while applying appropriate methodology, measurements, tools, and quantitative techniques in projects.
- Generate business insight from performance and forecast metrics and communicate sales results and key trends to leadership.
- Support the Sales and Marketing teams to identify sales fluctuations vs. forecast vs. prior periods within several dimensions, such as account, market, etc.
- Develop sales quotas based on performance history, potential and sales management input.
- Collaborate with other teams within the UroPH Division including Sales Programs, Finance, Capital Excellence and Sales Enablement
- Contribute to our culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
- What we’re looking for in you:
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 7 years of related sales analysis and experience
- Demonstrated analytical, project management, and leadership skills
- Strong experience working across different technologies/tools, including data visualization tools (e.g., Excel, Tableau, Access)
- Ability to think independently and challenge existing norms for the benefits of the sales teams and the business
- Ability to plan and execute multiple projects concurrently with accuracy and strict attention to detail and follow-up
- Must be a team player and be able to work with a positive attitude in the fast-paced world of sales.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Medical device industry experience or Boston Scientific experience
- Experience supporting a field-based sales force
Requisition ID: 555775
As a leader in medical science for more than 40 years, we are committed to solving the challenges that matter most – united by a deep caring for human life. Our mission to advance science for life is about transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve patient lives, create value for our customers, and support our employees and the communities in which we operate. Now more than ever, we have a responsibility to apply those values to everything we do – as a global business and as a global corporate citizen.
So, choosing a career with Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) isn’t just business, it’s personal. And if you’re a natural problem-solver with the imagination, determination, and spirit to make a meaningful difference to people worldwide, we encourage you to apply and look forward to connecting with you!