At Intento, we have built a next-gen integration platform, used today by global companies to procure AI solutions and implement them across multiple internal software systems. As this is a remote position, we consider candidates from any location, but the working hours will be in US time zones.
Founded by two PhDs in AI, Intento is a fast-growing company with sky-high perspectives for proactive professionals.
Our clients are top enterprise companies from Europe, the USA, and Asia. We are recognized by global experts like OpenAI and Gartner, and we cooperate with the largest AI providers.
Intento now is 75+ people working remotely from different parts of the world (from Asia to the USA). The Head office is in Berkeley, USA.
What you'll do in this role?
- Work with US Sales Teams in price quotes and contract creation for customers, including our largest and most strategic accounts.
- Ensure accuracy of opportunities within Hubspot for forecasting, bookings and compensation purposes
- Run various reports upon sales team requests
- Actively collaborate with Customer Support, Sales, and Product to resolve customers’ requests through the appropriate channels.
- Send contracts to customers via DocuSign for electronic signatures in collaboration with the sales and customer success teams.
- Verify account legal entity names and billing addresses are accurate on all paperwork.
- Perform pre-close audit reviews to ensure the correct products and subscriptions, support information is copied over to the contract record correctly.
- Activate and deactivate Customers’ subscriptions in Backoffice
- Collaborate with the Customer Success & Sales team to prepare contracts in advance to ensure early or on-time renewals
- Manage a pipeline of sales renewal opportunities
Values you can expect from working at Intento:
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment where you can personally influence the course of the company.
- Competitive compensation, flexible working environment, and remote setup
- Transparency of business strategies.
- Autonomy - balanced by responsibility.
- Solving significant industrial problems.
- Gain first-hand experience deploying solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
- Get exposed to AI at a unique company while meeting a wide range of industry professionals.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has experience in a rapidly changing, deadline-based position involving daily interaction with multiple stakeholders
- Worked in similar positions previously, preferably in SaaS-company
- Thinks about customers' needs and is focused on delivery
- Excellent Excel skills and data manipulation
- Comfortable working in a fast pace, global & multicultural environment
- Good team player but is not afraid to challenge authority or teammates when it comes to doing the right things
- Has a legal background