Title: Vice President of Sales Operations & Enablement
Reports To: Chief Commercial Officer
Location: New York City metro area; Remote
Raistone is a world leading fintech providing financial solutions to companies across all sectors of the economy. Our state-of-the-art technology enables small- and medium-sized businesses to obtain finance quickly and easily at equitable rates, while larger corporates can improve their cash positions with flexible payment terms. Our specialties also include risk evaluation and distribution, allowing us to extend investment opportunities in corporate debt to new participants. Raistone is owned by four major global financial institutions and has experienced consistent 100% year-over-year growth. Our embedded finance enables the world’s largest enterprise software firms to offer working capital finance to their millions of users.
At Raistone, we believe that all businesses should have access to their money, on their terms. And we’re just getting started.
Raistone is seeking a VP of Sales Operations & Enablement to support the company’s growing marketing, sales and alliances teams. You will be responsible for both strategy and execution in enabling our go-to-market systems, processes and collateral for the next stage of the company’s growth. You will be playing an important role by partnering with sales leadership and key cross-functional stakeholders across the business to design and then implement actionable recommendations, and utilize these tools to increase the efficiency and accuracy of the sales team. You will also be called on to assess our sales effectiveness, sales productivity and KPI framework to exceed our goals. This is a strategic thinking role balanced with being comfortable with hands-on finessing of data by working through specific data driver deliverables.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Own the creation, accuracy, and efficient distribution of sales metrics, reports and other sales related business intelligence essential to the organization; recommend revision to existing reports, and/or assist in the develop of new reporting tools as needed
- Administer, manage, and report on sales forecast; drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards within the sales organization; ensure forecasting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within the company
- Partner with sales leadership to develop and drive standards and processes for sales quotas and incentive plans to enable a high-performing sales team
- Proactively identify opportunities for sales process improvement; work closely with sales management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement
- Direct the development, integration, and optimization of operational policies, processes, and procedures to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness including identification of software needs
- Partner with sales and alliances to ensure opportunities are properly created and tracked in Salesforce including stage, probability, booking amount, and various other required fields
- Play a key role in annual budget planning, including but not limited to headcount, bookings targets, capacity analysis, quota setting, and quota deployment
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales process and execute business process improvement initiatives to make the sales machine run faster
- Collaborate with sales, alliances and marketing to develop sales collateral for internal and external use; ensure internal and external resources obtain required product training
Qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required, with a major/concentration in finance, accounting, information technology or computer science preferred
- Experience running sales operations in enterprise software company
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- 2+ years of hands-on use of CRM systems, with a knowledge of Salesforce preferred
- Attention to detail and an ability to complete work accurately against strict deadlines
- Organized and efficient, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task based on urgency of business needs
- Ability and passion to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems effectively and consistently
- Outcomes-oriented approach to sales and sales operations
- Ability to assess processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Strong organization skills and project management capabilities
Base salary range of $120,000-$150,000. The base salary will be determined on factors such as experience, skills, training, location, certifications, and education. In addition to the base salary, this position is also eligible for a discretionary annual bonus and potential equity in the firm.
Why work at Raistone?
By combining the best qualities of an investment bank, a fintech, and a startup, Raistone attracts a diverse mix of talented, energetic people who do amazing work. We continue to search for the best and brightest to change the global world of finance and create new opportunities for businesses. Our low-ego company culture seeks innovative, self-motivated team members who thrive in the collaborative, fast-paced environment of a rapidly growing global business.
The optimal candidates will help Raistone grow in a workplace that rewards innovation, accuracy, and efficiency, while also enabling staff to acquire additional skills. Raistone promotes a healthy work-life balance for its staff by offering competitive health and wellness benefits that will enable you to enjoy life, both while at work and after work is over.
Raistone Capital LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, genetics, and any other protected group status or non-job-related characteristics as directed by law.