We are a global gaming company with patented casino advance line system that reduces the risk of issuing markers to patrons. The application also makes the gaming experience more convenient and accessible to players.
The system provides patented financial technology solutions that helps operators optimize their offerings, whether that’s evaluating risk, ensuring compliance, analyzing data or creating a frictionless solution to the gaming industry.
We are currently searching for a Chief Revenue officer to lead out global sales, marketing and revenue creating teams. The Chief Revenue Officer will be located at our corporate offices in Las Vegas, NV.
The Chief Revenue Officer will take direct ownership of our new business and sales organization and revenue attainment, attracting global brands and direct-to-consumer companies looking to scale their business via our data-driven performance products and services.
- Create the strategy, tactics, goals and operational best practices required to build and manage a world-class sales team
- Employ a data-driven approach across all elements of business development ensuring accurate forecasting methodologies, effective pipeline management, strong compensation programs etc.
- Establish our product-market fit by identifying and prioritizing the target markets, client profiles and customer segments that will generate the greatest revenue opportunities for the company and ensure we will be successful for our clients
- Align sales and marketing to create a marketing machine that drives leads into the sales team
- Provide mentorship and management across all roles within a sales organization: business development reps, sales operations and content marketing
- BA required; MBA strongly preferred
- 15 years of related work experience within media/ad sales
- Proven track record of scaling revenue and hitting aggressive growth targets
- Experience managing and retaining high performance direct, channel and inside sales teams
- Extremely well networked within the media and marketing industry and/or key decision makers across B2B/B2C or DTC companies with medium-to-large size marketing budgets
- Ability to change course when the data indicates it, understanding how to utilize data and analytics in decision making
- High emotional intelligence: ability to manage conflict, promote equity and inclusion, develop talent and a healthy working culture
- Highly collaborative, you have a deep passion for building something new while generating alignment with key stakeholders across the company
- Entrepreneurial - you’re not afraid to fly the plane, while building it, and are happy to lead by example and get into the weeds if and when it’s needed
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
Work Location: In person