About LASERBODY MD
We believe everyone has the right to choose how they want to look and feel.
The future is one of personal enhancement and improvement. LASERBODY MD is more than medical aesthetics & wellness clinics. We are a lifestyle health movement dedicated to empowering people to look better, feel better and live longer.
We're not your typical medical company, we are ethical medical professions that value our patients and team members and strive to live by our company values. Perks include health benefits and professional development.
Learn more by visiting - LaserbodyMD.ca
We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven and results-oriented Sales Operations Manager who will sell, teach and inspire the team in achieving business excellence.
The Sales Operations Manager is a master B2C seller and spearheads business development initiatives and ensures that the sales process is optimized and that the medical provider, clinic coordinators and client care team are coached and developed in sales, and key operational and service standards are maintained.
1. Development of sales targets and analysis of weekly, monthly and annual goals and strategy to increase sales. Manage lead volume & progress and service/products upgrade.
2. Develops and executes marketing and business development strategies focused on achieving financial goals, for direct client acquisition both external and inter-department referrals.
3. Responsible for selling, coaching, conflict management, business building, skill enhancement and goal setting.
4. Analyzes and monitors Key Performance Indicators (Contract sales, department profits, expenses, retention, etc.) to identify trends, opportunities, deficiencies; takes action to positively impact sales and profit.
5. Models the brand, values, and lifestyle and maintains a professional image at all times; sets high standards for self, based upon competency model; builds an effective network within the company, across all departments, and in the local market.
6. Ensures team members complete all paperwork, client forms, client correspondence, series sold etc. in an accurate and timely fashion.
7. Tracks performance on sales activities, staff productivity and supplies/inventory.
8 . Ensures team members are engaged and morale is high within the department; recognizes team members for high performance on a daily basis; communicates information needed to all team members and conducts weekly team member meetings.
1. Knowledge or interest in wellness and medical cosmetic procedures preferred
2. Must enjoy sales and working directly with clients to ensure excellent customer service
3. Ability to work weekends and evenings when required by business needs
4. Proven track record of meeting and achieving goals/targets, cost control skills
5. Good technical/computer/closing skills
6. Solid evidence of community outreach and involvement in health related industries and in-depth understanding of the value of improving health and wellness.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$130,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Please indicate where you are located by city or neighbourhood.
Work Location: In person