Order Entry Specialist Title - Hybrid in Marietta, GA
Make A Difference For Those Who Make The World™
CribMaster™ , part of Stanley Black & Decker’s Engineered Fastening division, is aimed at connecting assets and developing the solutions that drive productivity and efficiency for industrial end users across the globe. The combination of critical real time data, integrated enterprise (ERP) or manufacturing (MES) systems and powerful analytics enables a foundation to create the smart factory and workplace of the future – delivering value through Internet of Things (IoT).
CribMaster™ , provides inventory control solutions through advanced software, innovative vending hardware, Radio-Frequency Identification (RFID) and customer services to manufacturing, distribution, government, and service industries for managing indirect inventory (tools, spare parts, MRO, etc). CribMaster ( http://www.cribmaster.com/ ) ties fast and reliable tool crib or storeroom transactions to a powerful system of inventory control. The system provides critical data to manage consumable and durable inventory, reduce the risk for lost or misplaced tools, and provide critical data to business leaders to reduce risk of tools being lost or left behind, reduce costs and increase productivity.
As an Order Entry Specialist, you’ll be part of our Customer Service team working as a virtual employee. You’ll get to:
- Direct customer interaction from order placement through product installation, including post-order problem resolution
- Build relationships with customers and aid them in getting their orders processed quickly and efficiently
- Enter custom order information into CRM and ERP tools efficiently and accurately
- Coordinate/communicate customer information across multiple internal departments— Operations, Implementation, Technical Support & Marketing
- Create opportunities, quotes, and orders in Salesforce.com linked to correct customer/end user
- Design configuration diagrams when required
- Complete trade flow review for all new customers and end users in accordance with SBD policies
- Ability to perform overflow tasks from other team members as needed to ensure all work items are completed in accordance with service level agreements
- Additional responsibilities supporting the Sales and Operations teams and customer base as business needs arise
You love to learn and grow and be acknowledged for your valuable contributions. You’re not intimidated by innovation. Wouldn’t it be great if you could do your job and do a world of good? In fact, you embrace it. You also have:
- High School Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in sales, administration, or customer service
- Experience working with CRM applications; preferably Salesforce.com
- Excellent computer skills—Microsoft Office Suite; including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- SAP experience preferred
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and other partner programs.
- Grow: Be part of our global company with 20+ brands to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
- Learn: Have access to a wealth of learning resources, including our Lean Academy, Coursera ® and online university.
- Belong: Experience an awesome place to work, where we have mutual respect and a great appreciation for diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Give Back: Help us continue to make positive changes locally and globally through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Corporate CribmasterNo. of Positions
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.Function
Customer ServiceFeatured Category on SBD Careers
USAFLSA (For US Only)