The successful Operations Analyst will collaborate with the Business Intelligence (BI) team members and local operations leadership to drive operational improvement. The Operations Analyst must be well-versed in distribution and supply chain operations, performance benchmarking, and KPI/dashboard development. Experience with database management and related tools is a strong plus.Position Responsibilities May Include, But Not Limited To
Required Skills And Experience
- Use logical and critical thinking skills to identify opportunities to improve operational performance, reporting, and transparency
- Develop template operational dashboards and reports and lead pilot implementation
- Standardize and implement operational best practices with local operations teams and centers of excellence
- Collaborate with BI team to formalize report structure and data management
- Track adoption of and compliance with standard reports and best practices
- Support process improvement projects of moderate scope and ad-hoc performance analysis as needed
- Effectively communicate and present reporting requirements and process improvements to BI, operations, and leadership audiences
- Work under general supervision using independent judgment to complete required tasks
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Operations, Business or other quantitative field)
- 1 plus years of experience in data analysis and reporting
- Strong communication skills across all levels of an organization
- Strong problem solving skills and business acumen
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, expert level in excel
- Must be able to meet deadlines and deal with pressures associated with those deadlines
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to various situations at the same time
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Physical Demands And Work Environment
- 1 plus years of operations or supply chain experience in an industry-related field
- Experience with data visualization programs i.e. Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Experience with / working knowledge of database management (SQL, MS Access)
- Prior professional experience in consumer packaged goods, distribution or wholesale
- Lean/Six Sigma certification
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.