Your role in our team
We are seeking a Sales Operations Leader
in our EMEA Sales organization. This role is responsible for managing the operational efficiency of selling within the business unit and ensuring all CRM processes, Sales analytics and KPI’s are driving an increased level of sales achievement. This strategic role requires effective collaboration and communication within our company; including the executive team, product management, support, marketing, services, as well as sales.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge (value proposition) of Koerber’s solutions and utilize this knowledge to successfully lead Sales Support operations from Marketing thru to Salesforce and Opportunity closure.
- Work with EVP of Sales and regional Sales leaders to create and maintain a world-class Sales culture, focused on delivering results by providing ongoing coaching and development of Sales team members in the use of Salesforce, Highspot, Win/Loss analysis, pricing tools and other tools that help the operation scale.
- Analyze performance metrics data (KPI’s), leverage it to effectively coach, and develop the Sales teams.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations within Salesforce.
- Act as a liaison/partner between the Sales Team and other internal support team members (Product, PreSales, Services, Cloud, etc.) in order to ensure sales cycle efficiency and consistent process methodology.
- Identify opportunities and weaknesses within territories/market verticals and make proposals to create value, increase operational efficiency and grow revenue.
- Work effectively with internal support departments (Marketing, Professional Services, and Product Development) to develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition.
- Ensure sales forecasts and sales activity reports are accurate and up to date with the team in the field.
- Monitor the overall performance of sales to ensure seamless operations through quick processing of transactions, including MQL to SQL conversion.
- Be the regional leader for the use of Sales tools.
- Prepare and present periodic sales reports to the Exec Team to provide information useful in taking key business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales or Marketing.
- 5+ years of Sales or Sales Operations experience in the Supply Chain, ERP, and/or Enterprise software sales.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Very good English and German language skills
- Post-graduate education or training
- Familiarity with Koerber products
- Exciting duties in an IT and logistics setting with lots of room for your own ideas
- Performance-based remuneration
- Future-proof jobs at a growing company with an international outlook
- Work-life balance thanks to flexible working hours, remote work and work from home
- Numerous further-training programmes at our ACADEMY
- Fantastic working environment and great company events
- Option to lease a bicycle through salary packaging
- Fruit and muesli days as well as freely available coffee, tea and water
Can you find yourself in this profile? Then you are right at Körber. We are looking forward to getting to know you!