iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable bio sensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and Artificial Intelligence capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm's continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 4 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.About this role:
iRhythm is currently seeking an experienced VP Sales Operations. Our work environment is fast-paced, with a collaborative atmosphere. Most of all, we are passionate about delivering innovations that improve the quality of health care and the patient experience. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our team today!Position Overview
The Vice President Sales Operations (VPSO) directs iRhythm's support investments in sales force effectiveness and manages functions essential to sales force productivity. These include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, sales process optimization, sales program implementation and sales compensation design and administration. The VPSO is responsible for the overall productivity and effectiveness of the sales organization. Reporting to the Chief Commercial officer, the VPSO fosters close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales organization's efficient operation and success. The VPSO may manage one or more Directors Sales Operations.Job Responsibilities
Accountabilities And Performance Measures
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. Establishes high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization. Ensures planning, forecasting and budgeting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes employed within iRhythm.
- Provides leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the Senior Vice President Sales, in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect iRhythm's business goals.
- Responsible for equitably assigning sales force quotas and ensuring iRhythm's financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- Accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives.
- Partners with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch. Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity. Works closely with the Senior VP Sales and VP, IT to understand iRhythm's sales and recommend changes and enhancements to the company Customer Relationship Management technology platform.
- Works closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization. Develops new reporting tools as needed. Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- Working with Human Resources and senior sales leadership, designs sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, and align with business and sales organization objectives.
- Oversees sales compensation plan administration. Establish sales compensation program rules, policies, and procedures. Ensures sufficient resources are assigned to adequately administer sales compensation programs. Works closely with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to establish rules, policies, and procedures associated with sales compensation.
- Vendor management: facilitate and maintain relationships between the organization and vendors/partners, negotiating contracts, creating standards for the vendors, and finding the best available vendors.
- Directs and supports the consistent implementation of company initiatives.
- Achievement of iRhtythm sales, profit, and strategic objectives
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas and performance objectives.
- Accountable for the thorough implementation of sales organization-impacting initiatives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, and training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Accountable for accurate and on-0time reporting essential for sales organization effectiveness.
- Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
What's in it for you:
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution; masters in business administration (MBA) or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum five years of sales or sales management experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Minimum five years in a sales operations, business planning, or sales support management role.
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives.
This is a full-time position with competitive compensation package, excellent benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance (all of which start on your first day), paid holidays, and PTO!
iRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (with company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid parental leave, pet insurance discount, Cultural Committee/Charity events, and so much more!FLSA Status:
ExemptAs a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills, and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward.