The Director of Sales Operations is a results and data driven leader who will strategize and provide sales operation and revenue solutions to pain points while connecting revenue functions from all facets of the business. This role will be instrumental in helping to build, design and execute sales analytics, process adoption to ensure that the organization is supported while driving aggressive revenue goals.
This role will focus on sales operational efficiencies. You will take stock of current state and new processes around every step of our systems and provide detailed observations and recommendations to key stakeholders as requested. This role is responsible for taking initiatives from ownership with other members of Executive Leadership to grow efficiencies and foster revenue target growth and KPI’s, important for the long-term success and profitability of the organization. Very importantly this role will work cross-functionally with other leadership team members to foster collaboration, faster revenue growth, and higher profitability
System Adoption Management
· Assist with new and existing system deliverables across all of sales channels on key business integrations and systems, specifically NetSuite and other applications as requested.
· Strong and commanding player in CRM development, rollout and adoption while utilizing analytics to measure success.
· Design, implement and manage thoughtful and innovative strategies to increase new customer retention revenue generation and operational efficiency across all Sales channels.
· Identify new Sales revenue streams and adjust as necessary in conjunction with leadership direction
· Identify Sales revenue streams where adjustments are necessary in conjunction with leadership direction
· Lead revenue forecasting by analyzing business tactics, performance analysis, pricing and sales strategies, market research and competitor analysis. Then take these analyses and convert them into reports and presentations that can be conveyed to stakeholders along with strategy recommendations.
· Monitor all existing Sales revenue streams and adjust as necessary in conjunction with leadership direction.
· Forecast revenue generation and the strategies required and planning accordingly.
· Manage all revenue channel development in collaboration with company department heads as needed.
· Develop and deliver a set of KPI’s for revenue in assigned timeframes while determining the effectiveness of current sales initiatives against key metrics.
· Review and make recommendations for engagement measurement tools and provide solutions with the goal of increasing conversion rates, annual revenues, lifetime value, CX, and Churn rates.
· Utilizes tools such as NetSuite, RFM Segmentation, and other methods to assist in sales strategy analytics on all segments of the Customer lifecycle and experience.
· Aid in the design, creation and maintenance of insightful reporting and forecasting data used in leadership meetings to make decisions that drive our business forward.
· Represent CX in cross functional meetings and ensure Customer concerns are reviewed when business decisions are being implemented.
· Drive improvements to Sales processes and system workflows to streamline effectiveness and productivity without decreasing experience through verbal and written communications.
· Identify gaps and educational opportunities.
· Facilitate system and process training as needed virtually and in-person as needed.
· Develop methods to measure staff adoption of system tools, workflows, and processes.
· Identify opportunities and develop solutions for connecting different revenue-related functions from marketing to sales, customer success, pricing, and overall revenue operations.
· Provide overall guidance for long term design, development, and implementation of sales tools and systems to support business revenue and KPI objectives.
· Continually ensure the sales team is operationally efficient overall, effective, and set up to scale predictably and sustainably.