The Deal Desk Analyst is responsible for handling our global quote, proposal approval processes, performing deal reviews, and managing all internal related inquiries and tasks.
This role is also supporting the sales team in the response process for Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), technical and security questionnaires, vendor registrations, and similar requests with internal contributors across different teams.
The Deal Desk Analyst position is part of the Sales Operations team and requires a structured and customer-centric thinking and a strong sense of urgency to meet and exceed our own high standards as well as our customers' expectations in order to help Verimatrix acquire new business to fuel our rapid growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review, update, and approve quotes, commercial proposals, order forms, and similar customer-facing documents. Create manual order forms where required.
- Support the sales team in the handling of incoming RFPs, RFIs, technical and security questionnaires, vendor registrations, and similar requests.
- Complete and maintain accurate records of requests, approvals, changes, and supporting documentation.
- Implement deal review and approval processes in collaboration with Legal, Finance, Sales, Product Management, and other departments.
- Work with global Sales leaders and operational teams to continually identify and address gaps and inefficiencies in our processes.
- Collaborate closely with the Legal team in drafting terms, letters, and order summaries in line with our company standards and requirements.
- Support the other members of the Sales Operations & Fulfillment organization as well as the Finance team in order processing, fulfillment, invoicing, and cash collection.
- Perform deal and order reporting, sales analysis, and other operational tasks.
: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, or a related area of study;
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Deal Desk, Sales Operations, Finance and/or Sales roles, preferably in a SaaS/software environment.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, CPQ, and Microsoft Excel required; sales analytics tools (e.g., Revenue Intelligence, Tableau) are a plus.
- Excellent project management skills, a strong sense of urgency, and relentless commitment to meeting deadlines and exceeding customer expectations.
- Proven ability to manage collaborators and to influence others without having to invoke direct authority.
- Experience building and managing internal relationships with a high degree of professionalism and people skills to successfully lead complex processes and to coordinate and act as a broker between various teams, executives, and stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, strategic thinking, and a “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work in a virtual team setting crossing geographic boundaries and time zones.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in English; additional language skills are a plus.
up to 10% if required by the organization for business needs – overnight traveling within Europe as well as globally
By submitting this form, I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of processing my job application and replying to my request,
in compliance with Verimatrix’s
Powered by JazzHR