Lengow, an intelligent and automated e-commerce platform :
Since 2009, Lengow has been the indispensable e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
All jobs are open in Nantes/ Paris/ London/ Munich/ Barcelona.
The role of the Sales Operations manager is to ensure the proper functioning of the platforms used by the Revenue, Backoffice, Legal and Finance teams. To do this, he/she collaborates with the various company divisions to ensure proper execution of procedures and evolution of tools.Your main tasks would be as follows :
Management of platforms: Zuora/Docusign and Salesforce
- Update and optimize Zuora and Docusign settings to meet team needs;
- Follow the news of Zuora and Docusign products to develop and optimize uses;
- Document the processes implemented, communicate them to the teams and train the teams;
- Daily administration of the platforms;
- Be the key contact for platform publishers.
- Manage interfaces with other tools and collaborate with the teams concerned (RevOps, R&D, Product, etc.)
Manage transversal projects
- Participate in the elaboration of the specifications that meet the department needs (tool migration, developments, new commercial offers, etc.);
- Follow up on project design making sure the department and company needs are met, conduct relevant tests
- Manage project delivery together with the Back Office, Finance and Legal teams (training, development of procedures, etc.)
Manage ROI KPIs and the proper tool functioning.
- Define, implement and track ROI KPIs
- Define, implement and monitor the KPIs of proper functioning
- Anticipate and alert management in case of risks, implement corrective actions
- Phone call with Alexandre our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Tomasz our Head of RevOps
- Interview with Aurélien our Chief Financial officer
- Reference check and offer letter
We are looking for someone with the following experiences and skills:
- Sales administration experience
- Good knowledge of subscription business model
- Experience in customer management tools
- Customer accounting knowledge
- Basic legal and finance knowledge
- Excellent project management skills (experience in cross-department projects management is an advantage)
- Experience working with Salesforce and customer billing tools
- Fluent English proficiency.
- Good knowledge of Office tools (spreadsheet).
- Zuora experience appreciated
- High sense of organization
- Tech savvy
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Sense of responsibility.
- Analytical mindset
- Evolve within a multicultural company, animated by daily challenges.
- Professional events (Masterclass, Teamtalk, Meetup ...) and regular internal cohesion.
- Benefits in kind (partial home office, remote allowance, bike mileage allowances, restaurant tickets (France)...)
We want to give you the best possible experience, through our various recruitment stages.Diversity is our strength! With this in mind we are committed to provide equal opportunities to all employees.
Woman, man, people with disabilities... bring us your differences and together, let’s build our story