Lengow, an intelligent and automated e-commerce platform :
Since 2009, Lengow has been the indispensable e-commerce platform for multi-channel expansion in the European market: marketplaces, price comparison websites, affiliate marketing, display ad retargeting, social media, etc.
All jobs are open in Nantes/ Paris/ London/ Munich/ Barcelona.
The role of the Sales Operation Specialist is to ensure the proper functioning of the platforms used by the Revenue, Backoffice, Legal and Finance teams. To do this, he/she collaborates with the various company divisions to ensure proper execution of procedures and evolution of tools.
Your main tasks would be as follows :
Management of platforms: Zuora and Docusign
- Update and optimize Zuora and Docusign settings to meet team needs;
- Follow the news of Zuora and Docusign products to develop and optimize uses;
- Document the processes implemented, communicate them to the teams and train the teams;
- Daily administration of the platforms;
- Be the key contact for platform publishers.
- Manage interfaces with other tools and collaborate with the teams concerned (RevOps, R&D, Product, etc.)
Manage transversal projects
- Participate in the elaboration of the specifications that meet the department needs (tool migration, developments, new commercial offers, etc.);
- Follow up on project design making sure the department and company needs are met, conduct relevant tests
- Manage project delivery together with the Back Office, Finance and Legal teams (training, development of procedures, etc.)
Manage ROI KPIs and the proper tool functioning.
- Define, implement and track ROI KPIs
- Define, implement and monitor the KPIs of proper functioning
- Anticipate and alert management in case of risks, implement corrective actions
- Phone call with Alexandre our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview with Tomasz our Head of RevOps
- Interview with Aurélien our Chief Financial officer
- Reference check and offer letter
We are looking for someone with the following experiences and skills:
- Sales administration experience
- Good knowledge of subscription business model
- Experience in customer management tools
- Customer accounting knowledge
- Basic legal and finance knowledge
- Excellent project management skills (experience in cross-department projects management is an advantage)
- Experience working with Salesforce and customer billing tools
- Fluent English proficiency.
- Good knowledge of Office tools (spreadsheet).
- Zuora experience appreciated
- High sense of organization
- Tech savvy
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking
- Sense of responsibility.
- Analytical mindset
- Evolve within a multicultural company, animated by daily challenges.
- Professional events (Masterclass, Teamtalk, Meetup ...) and regular internal cohesion.
- Benefits in kind (partial home office, remote allowance, bike mileage allowances, restaurant tickets (France)...)