Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTech's to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration.Commercial Analyst (Revenue Operations/ Sales Operations)
Ebury is looking to hire a Commercial Analyst to be based in our Dusseldorf or Frankfurt offices.
You will join the Sales Acceleration team and help to develop innovative, data-driven tools and dashboards that support the Front Office in growing revenues and improving the client experience.
We are looking for a candidate that is comfortable with data and logical thinking, but crucially, is also
able to summarise and communicate complex ideas to strong and outgoing personalities with confidence.
The Commercial Analyst will have a broad remit to help accelerate Ebury’s growth. They will have to deliver key projects across but not limited to;Key Responsibilities
- Partnering with the commercial leadership to drive insights on team performance and revenue strategy
- Supporting the expansion of Ebury’s data toolkit: transforming our data and sharing insights to commercial leadership on revenue generation, product utilisation, credit offering, front office activity and more
- Overseeing KPIs and funnel management for the Germany offices
- Thinking about tomorrow: experimenting with what we can build as new information sources, methods and visualisation tools become available
- Consulting with the Front Office to ensure our tools fit their needs and requirements and are used beyond their release dates
Who We Are Looking For
- Confident at summarising and communicating data insight to gregarious and assertive Front Office personalities
- Basic knowledge and practical experience of SQL is desirable
- Able to transform complex data sets and prioritise the developed insights into clear, structured and actionable ‘so what’ messages
- Experience with data visualisation and cloud data visualisation platforms such as Google Data Studio/Tableau/Looker
- The candidate may also have proficiency in spreadsheet applications such as Excel/Google Sheets (e.g. multiple formulae, charting, pivot tables, macros)
- Experience in finance, consulting or similar with a basic understanding of financial markets and products
- A candidate with a commercial and creative mindset, coupled with an interest in data analysis, transformation and presentation
- A lateral thinker able to approach a puzzle with an open mind and be comfortable in not immediately knowing the answer, or even which technique to use to solve the problem
- Natural sciences, engineering or economics degree background
- Full working proficiency in both German and English
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV / resume in English.