About the job
XTM is a dynamic, high-growth SaaS business with global operations, backed by a top-tier US Private Equity investor – K1 Capital. The company has enjoyed rapid success and expansion becoming a global leader in localization technology working with a long list of blue-chip, global clients.
You will lead this function and be responsible for the alignment of sales, marketing, and customer experience operations across the full customer life cycle to drive growth through operational efficiency and keep all teams accountable to pipeline growth, measurement and management.
Reporting to the CFO, you will have oversight for the systems that track and measure for:
- Marketing Operations
- Sales Operations and Enablement
- Pre-Sales Consulting
- Customer Success
The Manager of Revenue Operations will oversee the analytics and continuous improvement of our go-to-market organization and your role will be to make sure there is a single source of truth to allow for decisions to be made on addressable markets, sales/marketing efficiency and pipeline health and hygiene.
You will not only ensure we have the best tools and processes in place to maximize efficiency through a strong operating rhythm but also work collaboratively across virtually every function to create alignment and identify the biggest opportunity for maximizing revenue-generating activity.
As the “go-to” for sales, customer experience, and marketing you will be a core part of the Go-To-Market Leadership team, tasked with bringing a data-driven framework to help guide the direction of our organization.
More specifically, you will:
- Be a leader and linchpin to drive GTM strategies, and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure sales, marketing, and customer experience processes are efficient, aligned, and following best practices.
- Own and set the vision for the RevOps function, fostering a culture of collaboration and data-driven decision making, prioritizing an achievable roadmap for each team.
- Lead projects ranging from GTM health and overall progress, process definition and refinement, systems implementation, data infrastructure, and value-added analytics.
- Provide sales operational support, including but not limited to funnel targets and reporting, territory management, headcount and capacity management, variable compensation modeling, account and opportunity management, and rules of engagement decisions.
- Analyze sales time to ramp and tenure data to create an ideal hiring profile. Partner with HR and enablement to introduce testing / assessment tools into the hiring process
- Provide marketing operational support, including but not limited to inbound lead routing, data hygiene and enrichment, lead scoring and prioritization, attribution modeling, and campaign measurement.
- Provide customer experience operational support, including but not limited to CSAT and other customer health measurement, adoption data, knowledge base and support chat optimization, billing operations, contract management and reporting, and renewal workflows.
- Ensure the integrity of data and data flows in Hubspot, and other sales and marketing support tools and how they interact with our other systems.
- Support leadership in the understanding of pipeline, forecasts, retention, and other KPIs while bringing best in class sales/CX strategy & planning techniques to support leadership in maximizing sales and revenue retention.
- Deliver and execute on strategic projects and serve as the primary conduit for cross-functional work.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of work experience in revenue operations, sales operations, or marketing operations roles in a high growth SaaS environment.
- Proven experience building a Revenue Operations strategy from the ground up.
- 3+ years of experience hiring, growing and retaining highly efficient teams.
- Hands-on experience managing or supporting a wide variety of technology.
- CRM experience with Hubspot or similar.
- Go-to-market tools like Outreach; Customer experience platforms like Gainsight, Totango, or others.
- Experience with data analysis, segmentation, and reporting, you can give examples of how you’ve used data to make decisions.
- Extensive experience (3+ years) working with a CRM tool and associated sales and marketing tools.
- Established history of driving multiple complex projects at the same time to on-time completion in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong quantitative skills and are highly data fluent - you’re able to develop and communicate penetrating insights that inform how we organize and scale our revenue teams.
- Fluency with a BI tool (Google Analytics, PowerBI, Tableau or other) and billing tools like Stripe is a plus.
What we offer:
- B2B contract or contract of employment
- Access to e-learning platform
- Training program
- Individual development plans
- You can work remotely
- A great team and work atmosphere
- You will be able to shape the processes put in place and have real impact on the company’s growth and development