Our Client is seeking a hands-on, detail-oriented Sales Operations Specialist to support our evolving priorities within the Sales organization. You will work closely with the Sales Operations, Sales Development leadership, Marketing leadership, and Partner Sales teams to gather requirements and relevant information, review technology, develop documentation, conduct ongoing support, develop reporting, and input data into Salesforce CRM.
An extraordinary Sales Operations Specialist will embrace a leadership mentality when developing a working relationship with all customer-facing teams and maintain effective relationships with internal departments such as Sales, Sales Development, and Marketing.
Who You Are:
- You’re ready to get started. You thrive on process improvement and strive to make an impact.
- You take ownership. You don’t make excuses and have a strong sense of accountability- for yourself, and others.
- You love technology, love to learn about it, and share it with everyone
- You have excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- You are highly organized and possess appropriate levels of urgency to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- You are humble and curious.
- You are eager to increase your skillset and embrace all opportunities to learn – from others, and from our own mistakes.
What You’ll Do
- Salesforce.com administration
- Other Technology administration (dependent on what is needed by the Team)
- Routing Rules and operations, using different technologies like Distribution engine & LeanData
- Document and evaluate current processes and provide recommendations for improvement
- Support and launch technologies like Outreach, Chili Piper, and others
- Input data relevant to the success of the Sales and Operations teams into Salesforce
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing team and organization as a whole
- Other administrative tasks
- Bachelor's degree in relevant study
- 3+ years Sales or Sales Operations experience (Inside Sales or Sales Development experience okay)
- 5+ years Administrative experience specializing in operational support
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Proficiency with SalesLoft, WalkMe, Chili Piper, and other technologies a plus
- Ability to embrace new applications and technology quickly
- Flexible and adaptable to a changing business landscape