Productboard is seeking an experienced, strategic, data driven leader to run our Global Revenue operations team. In this role you will bring together sales, marketing and customer success operations to help unite the GTM motion. As the leader of our Global Revenue operations, you’ll lead a multi-disciplinary team and be a true partner to the SVPs of Marketing, Sales & Customer Success, helping the various teams achieve their targets.
You'll coach and develop a talented, high performing team, set goals, measure success and develop ways for the team to consistently deliver value to our GTM leaders. As the owner of Revenue Ops, you will be a core member of the Senior GTM leadership team and report directly to the COO.
Let’s make products that matter, together.
On a typical day, you will …
Your tech stack
- Work with the COO and Revenue Leaders to optimize the way we approach the market
- Instill best practices for leveraging all of our marketing, sales and CS technology stacks and building scalable operations
- Drive territory strategy, compensation planning, quota setting as well as tracking progress towards marketing programs, pipeline attainment and attribution, new business and expansion targets as well as churn and contraction
- Be a trusted business partner for the Revenue leadership team, bringing forward opportunities to relentlessly improve the way we find, close and service our customers
- Report out on key initiatives, core KPIs and drive cross functional meetings - such as the weekly pipeline sync and sales & customer success forecast
- Partner closely with the Strategic Finance team to develop integrated plans in support of Productboard’s strategy and associated objectives
- You will be a regular guest contributor to the Senior executive team, driving visibility and clarity to help inform better decision making
You’ll work with the following tools, frameworks, and software:
- At least 10 years ideally owning both sales and marketing operations in a high-growth environment , with some prior experience owning or collaborating with customer success operations
- Highly data driven, analytical with a proven track record of surfacing improvements and optimizing the way GTM teams operate
- Strong process and program management skills, with the ability to influence key stakeholders and execute with speed
- Experience working with a multi-segmented B2B SaaS solution, including PLG and Enterprise
- Exceptional leader of high integrity who can articulate a clear vision for the team, work across boundaries and geos to help scale our business to the next level
- Experience working with Product Management and Development tools a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to conduct presentations in large groups
- Track record of triaging reports and driving meetings to create action items and improvement in performance
SF Bay: $200,000 - 300,000
NYC, Los Angeles, & Seattle: $195,000 - $295,000
All other US locations: $170,000 - $260,000
Actual compensation within that range will be dependent upon the individual's skills, experience, qualifications, and applicable laws.
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Competitive Compensation, Stock Options, Company 401k
📚 A budget for your professional development and ongoing learning
🏝 4 weeks of paid vacation and paid sick days
💛 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🏋 Company contribution to gym and wellness memberships
🚗 Commuter benefits
🍹 Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats abroad
❤️ Company contribution and access to best-in-class health benefits and your own Headspace membershipAbout Productboard
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 6,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In Feb 2022, we closed our $125M Series-D round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver, London, Dublin and Prague.
About Our Culture
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- We were recognized by Forbes for being the "Next Billion Dollar" start-up
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
- People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer and champion of equity. It is our aim to help people from all backgrounds, cultures, and groups realize their full potential at Productboard.
As such, we do not tolerate any discrimination or harassment based upon gender identity, race, color, religion, age, sexual orientation, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
All aspects of employment including hiring, training, promotion, and terminations are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We are committed to an inclusive hiring process and provide all candidates with equal opportunity to demonstrate their abilities.
Togetherness is one of our core values and our Diversity Council helps us ensure that we uphold the values of authenticity, humanity, and diversity to create an environment where every human being matters. We are committed to leading by example to drive societal change.