- This is a remote position, but we are currently only able to hire within the U.S.
Location3 is looking for a qualified Revenue Operations Specialist to join our team. The ROS will work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Project Management teams as well as members of the Executive team. You will play a key role in developing and streamlining internal processes, analyzing new business and onboarding new clients. You will be key in communicating findings to stakeholders, ensuring revenue teams are operating and scaling smoothly.
You are a technologically savvy professional who understands the role of technology in our business achieving its goals. You are methodical and great at managing your time. Effective collaboration is a necessity for this role.
Expected Salary - $50,000 annually depending on experience.
- Identify opportunities to streamline the customer lifecycle, and potential sales process improvements
- Work cross-functionally with customer success, sales, business operations, finance, product, marketing teams, and other stakeholders to share insights and centralize information
- Oversee systems and data administration to improve data quality, analysis, and reporting
- Manage dashboards and build revenue forecasts so teams can easily understand business health and meet goals
- Assist with new client onboardings from the sales process, through the first 60 days of engagement with new client
- Assist with contracts and contract renewals
- Liaise and communicate with various teams in order to design, develop, and implement projects in a timely manner.
- Deliver projects that meet quality and time standards.
- Develop support documentation which includes requirement specifications and risk logs.
- Communicate well with your team to ensure that all team members are on board with various portions of the project or task.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and work diligently in an effort to resolve any issues.
- Extreme attention to detail
- 2+ years experience in a professional setting
- Critical thinking skills substantial enough to address any issues that may arise in any area pertinent to this role
- Excellent communication, time management, team management, and organizational skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Problem-solving abilities
Nice to have:
- Hands on experience with project management or sales tracking software, like MS Project, Asana, Salesforce or SugarCRM
Creative Thinkers, Data Geeks & Digital Enthusiasts - Location3 Media is a digital marketing company built to improve the findability and performance of consumer and retail brands through enterprise-level and local digital marketing solutions. Founded in 1999 and located in the heart of Denver, Location3 has a staff of 60+ full-time employees who service global, national and local brands. More than half of Location3's client base has worked with the agency for at least three years, as Location3 improves the findability and performance of every client they partner with.
Location3 is looking for passionate people with innovative thinking who want to work with a performance-driven team. We emphasize working hard to bring our clients the results they seek and celebrating those wins together in a positive and fun work environment. We offer the benefit of being a remote work organization, but we also strongly believe that collaboration is key to driving outcomes. Our company culture, our ongoing education and training programs, and our technology infrastructure all contribute to that goal. We also believe that bonding is equally important - whether it's in-person or over Zoom. We have dedicated annual company events like golf day, ski day, and monthly events like town halls, team happy hours, team trivia and team cooking demonstrations that help to create synergy among colleagues and teams. On top of working and playing hard together, we also offer a very competitive benefits package, complete with medical, dental, vision, matching 401K, a wellbeing stipend, every other Friday off, remote work equipment, and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year