About This Opportunity
You are an experienced and passionate Deal Desk Leader wanting to join a growing Sales Operations Team. We are scaling the team and need someone who can contribute from the ground up. You will lead programs and contribute to a range of key initiatives to support our worldwide Sales Team.
You are a team builder and team player that is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. You understand this is a startup environment and are willing to step in where needed. Projects range from administrative, tactical and strategic.
What You Will Do
- Expedite deal configuration, approvals, drive & resolve non-standard terms and escalations
- Own, develop and lead projects to scale and improve our systems and processes, maximizing automation, formalizing our procedures, and introducing best practices
- Own deal configuration process training and approach that enforces to our pricing and approval requirements across the GTM Team
- Audit deals monthly to ensure required information is provided, deal is booked accurately and required information is pushed to NetSuite correctly
What We Are Looking For
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar Deal Desk or Sales Operations role
- Experience with end to end, deal desk workflow to include deal configuration, approvals, order form review for accuracy, contracting and licensing
- Proven ability to structure complex deals in a measurable way for execution and deployment
- Mindful of delivering a uniform and exceptional customer experience
- Proficient in streamlining the end to end deal configuration, strong CPQ methodology and experience with implementing automated workflows in Salesforce.com
- Understanding of various software business models and how to streamline deal configuration, contract negotiations and booking process
- Understanding of the sales process with core focus on development and enforcing processes for scale across the Sales Team
- Identify areas where we can improve Sales Productivity and impact revenue – analysis, course correct and implement as needed
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to listen effectively, socialize ideas across functions, and articulate the vision of the company
- Excellent strategic and project planning skills with strong interpersonal and communication skills; enjoys inspiring teams, and excels at relationship building and collaboration
- Ability to lead discussions, strong planning, organizational and presentation skills
- Focused attention to detail, highly organized and self-directed
- Market leader in total rewards
- Remote-friendly culture
- Flexible working environment
- Be part of a world-class team
- Career growth
H2O.ai is the leading AI cloud company, on a mission to democratize AI for everyone. Customers use the H2O AI’s Cloud platform to rapidly solve complex business problems and accelerate the discovery of new ideas. H2O.ai is the trusted AI provider to more than 20,000 global organizations worldwide.
H2O.ai is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability status or any other legally protected basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $131,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year