It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
Job Description Summary
The Deal Desk Specialist position supports the sales teams throughout the sales cycle and plays an integral role in maintaining corporate governance for sales transactions. The role is designed to help sales maximize revenues and gain approvals on sales transactions in the most efficient manner that supports organizational goals and meets customer needs.Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Ensure transactions are complete, accurate, compliant, and aligned with internal policies and business guidelines.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for quoting, pricing, deal flow, and order processing for the sales organization.
- Provide guidance to sales on complex deal structures and high-value transactions during corporate review and approval
- Pre-book orders to expedite the final booking process; review documentation for final booking of orders when contracts and Purchase Orders are received; create & update customer product records for final booking
- Collaborate with sales on service agreements, quotes, and purchase orders to ensure customers receive the software ordered under the terms and conditions licensed
- Collaborate with legal team on contractual redlines to efficiently process agreements
- Provide guidance on business terms and conditions and elevate specialized issues for approval and resolution.
- Review contracts, purchase orders, and corporate forms for completeness and accuracy throughout the sales cycle
- Ensure compliance and consistency across deal use cases on all quotes and order forms
- Provides high level of communication, coordination, and support throughout the sales process.
- Work with the Finance and Sales departments to ensure sales transact quickly and efficiently
- 3+ years of experience in Sales or Sales Operations role in the software industry
- Familiarity with accounting and software revenue recognition principles
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to embrace new technology, applications, and solutions
- Desire to work closely with peers, must be self-motivated with attention to detail
- Must have strong people/customer service skills
- High computer application literacy including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- SFDC, CPQ, CLM, and DocuSign experience a plus
Information security is everyone’s responsibility. A fundamental principle of information security at Rocket Software is that all individuals in the organization have a responsibility for the security and protection of company information and IT Resources over which they have control, according to their role.Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
At Rocket we are committed to an inclusive workplace environment, where every Rocketeer can thrive by bringing their full selves to work. Being a Rocketeer means you are part of our movement to continually drive inclusivity, diversity and equity in our workforce.
The base salary range for this role is $62,800.00 - $78,500.00 /year. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.What Rocket Software Can Offer You In USA
- Extensive paid time off programs (paid holidays, sick, and vacation time)
- Healthcare coverage options to fit you (and your family’s) needs
- Retirement savings, with matching contributions by Rocket Software
- Life and disability coverage
- Leadership and skills training opportunities
- Two paid work days for off-site training
Rocket Software Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Rocket Software Inc. is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Rocket is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please call: 781-577-4321 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!