Employee Applicant Privacy Notice
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
SoFi is seeking an Incentive analyst to join our Total Rewards team. This role will report to the Global Sales Compensation Senior Manager and partner with our Compensation, Finance, Legal, Payroll, and Sales Operations teams while providing direct support and consultation to our Business Unit (BU) Sales Teams. This exciting opportunity will work on all sales compensation programs across SoFi and be responsible for plan administration and serve as a strategic partner to our Sales Teams and BU leadership. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast paced environment, be an agile learner & leader, and have the capacity to think strategically across our enterprise and consumer sales functions.What you’ll do:
What You'll Need:
- Lead the monthly and quarterly sales incentive administration for all sales plans across the organization
- Manage incentive plan documentation delivery and communications
- Produce pay statements and performance reporting for sales teams and business leaders
- Partner closely with Sales Managers, Finance, and other control partners to ensure proper governance protocols are in place and being adhered to
- Assist in plan design modeling and plan performance reviews
- Maintain and ensure compliance with all Federal, State and local laws and regulations
Why you’ll love working here:
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA a plus)
- 3+ years of experience in sales plan design, administration, and performance analysis
- Proficient use of Google Suite products or like alternatives (i.e Microsoft Office: Excel, Access, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Outstanding execution and operational ability
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen and translate complex ideas into a simple design and messaging
- Team player with a can do attitude - Must be able to build and maintain relationships with compensation, finance, sales operations, legal, and sales leadership
Compensation And Benefits
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
- These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
The base pay range for this role is listed below. Final base pay offer will be determined based on individual factors such as the candidate’s experience, skills, and location.
To view all of our comprehensive and competitive benefits, visit our Benefits at SoFi
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
New York applicants: Notice of Employee Rights
SoFi is committed to embracing diversity. As part of this commitment, SoFi offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, please let your recruiter know or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to insurance coverage issues, we are unable to accommodate remote work from Hawaii or Alaska at this time.