An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Operations Manager to join our Sales Team at Linda Farrow!
Established in 1970, the Linda Farrow brand of luxury eyewear rose quickly to acclaim. Originally a fashion designer herself, Linda Farrow was one of the first to treat sunglasses as fashion, her finger always on the pulse of the times. A tireless experimenter, Farrow pioneered many of the shapes and styles that remain relevant today.
After a twenty-year hiatus, the brand was revived in 2003 by Farrow’s son Simon following the discovery of a vast archive of vintage sunglasses in the family’s London warehouse. Today, operating under the original Linda Farrow name, the brand is renowned for collaborating with some of the world’s most acclaimed designers, constantly bringing a new perspective to the brand.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Manager to drive the success and efficiency of our Sales team.
The successful candidate should be capable of handling a wide range of tasks pertaining to the organisation’s sales operations. Primarily, the Sales Operations Manager should ensure that all internal sales processes and teams are operating optimally.
- Developing and implementing processes to enhance Sales Team productivity at individual level, team level and for Sales agents, distributors and representatives
- Being an integral partner of the sales team to support, challenge and validate strategic and tactics initiatives
- Driving compliance with sales operations processes and tools
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive performance management dashboard across territories both at individual and team levels, including sales targets achievements and other critical KPIs
- Working with cross-functional teams to develop and implement an integrated analytics plan that will align availability of key data to the business planning process (e.g., forecasting, strategic planning, stock planning)
- Researching and analysing data to create sales forecasts
- Collaborating with other departments and upper management to identify business goals
- Creating and managing sales systems and tools to increase sales process efficiency
- Provide senior management and teams with the tools required to track, plan, forecast and measure their business and performance
- Monitor and assist with customer retention
- Train staff on new technology and software
- Assist with account management
Qualifications for Sales Operations Manager:
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform advanced computing/Excel functions
- Familiarity with databases and sales software
- Three + years in a Managerial position with increasing responsibility
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work well in groups
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to function in a dynamic and rapidly changing sales environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent team player
- Fluent English and other languages beneficial
- Competitive salary
- 23 days holiday
- 2 free pairs of sunglasses and optical frames per year
- Employee discounts
- Reduced Summer Friday hours
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance Scheme