Tokeet provides SaaS software and support for the short-term vacation rental market. This burgeoning industry is sometimes called Property Management Software (PMS), and it is all about managing the tasks necessary to coordinate bookings on multiple websites, communicate with guests and work staff, use AI to set prices, and handle virtual paperwork like contracts and invoicing. Tokeet is 100% bootstrapped and profitable... this is your opportunity to join a startup that is already making it.Role Description
We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to build and own a sales organization that has succeeded so far with good marketing and Customer Success practices. You will pursue warm and cold leads and succeed in our digital marketing efforts by reaching new audiences. You will be responsible for working with senior management to identify and test sales strategies and take over the playbook for the Company’s direct sales efforts.
The ideal candidate should be a natural-born hunter with strong relationship-building and negotiation skills. The ideal candidate will have experience building effective sales organizations and be looking to prove they can lead such an effort from the early stages. We are looking for someone who is eager to jumpstart sales in an already profitable startup with established products and customers.Responsibilities
Experience And Skills
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure. Ownership includes documenting a repeatable process and introducing effective tools.
- Establish our sales department as one that can win takeaway deals.
- Develop business opportunities through dedicated prospecting (Target list)
- Develop a sales plan, execute on it and maintain a sales forecast
- Commit to our goals and success metrics and concentrate your efforts on meeting them.
- Manage complete and complex sales cycles as well as nurture developing accounts by “land & expand.”
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations.
- Understand the competing products in the market to the degree necessary to close.
- Provide leadership and guidance to less senior sales team members.
- Hire more team members after metrics justify it can be done profitably.
- Represent the voice of the customer based on their feedback and your analysis.
- The role is 100% telecommuting. Many deals can be closed remotely. Large prospects may require a site visit at any worldwide location. Must be comfortable working on camera with virtual teleconferencing tools.
- 5+ years of sales experience with demonstrated success with a quota or targets.
- Experience in software solutions (SaaS) is essential. A background in selling hard goods, services, or health care is not what we are looking for.
- Demonstrated success (top 10-20% by performance) in past positions.
- Work experience should show job longevity of longer than two years each time
- Know how to manage and structure a multi-product deal and close businesses with different business models.
- Must have relevant experience in building or re-building a sales organization.
- Be the kind of person who prefers to do his/her own demos for at least the early-stage calls.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated team building, leadership, and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and connect with people from countries and cultures different from your own.
- MUST speak English fluently. Additional Languages are a HUGE plus!