Manager, Sales and Operations Planning
Location: Racine, WI (relocation available)
Hybrid schedule with 2 days onsite.
Are you tired of not having enough PTO to live your life? Do you wish bonuses really reflected all of your hard work? Are you looking to join a team that is passionate about supporting one another and making their patient’s look and feel their best? Do you love the feel of a small company but want the security of an established and profitable organization? This may be for you!!
The S&OP Manager collaborates with a cross functional team including Operations, Quality, Finance, Commercial Sales and Marketing to develop and execute the monthly S&OP processes and the meetings for the Global process. This position leads the dialogue each month for their respective customers and products with key Regional or Global counterparts in sales / marketing and operations.
Some Things You Will Do In The Role Include
- Manage the aggregation of the demand plan process with a region and business, producing a rolling 24-36 month estimate of unconstrained future demand in units and where possible in currency
- Work closely with marketing on planning/executing the launch and ramp-up for new products as well planning/managing other product-life-cycle phases
- Track performance metrics and analysis to identify both opportunities and potential issues within S&OP processes and reporting as well as those across departments; provide insights and recommendations to help improve results
- Work closely with supply planning and logistics to evaluate the demand/production plan against inventory, capacity and external factors and to create mitigation actions if needed
- Facilitate prioritizing demand and/or allocating supply to a region when the demand exceeds supply
Some Things You Will Bring To The Role Include
- Min of a Bachelor’s degree with 5+ yrs of Supply Chain experience
- High proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel; SAC / SAP / Power BI experience is a strong preference
- Expertise in pharmaceutical or biotech industries, US, EU, and international cGMP and DCSCA requirements preferred.
- Professional certifications (e.g. CPIM/CSCP) and Membership in Professional Associations (e.g. APICS, ISM) preferred
For immediate consideration, email email@example.com and mention Job #17530