Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions. We make life easier, safer, and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
At Infineon we are a compassionate, confident, and pioneering group of individuals who are daring to dive into the world's biggest challenges with imagination and an open-mind. We come from different backgrounds with varying levels of expertise, yet we respect one another as equals. We recognize that there are big challenges ahead for our planet-we're compelled and excited to join the quest for a better future, and we hope you are too!
This position not quite right for you? Check out other opportunities to help shape the future with us: Americas Career Landing Page
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp., is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact the Talent Network by phone at (408) 503-2194.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
Infineon is requiring all new U.S. employees and contractors to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Full vaccination is defined as two weeks after both doses of a two-dose vaccine or two weeks since a single-dose vaccine has been administered. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, can request a reasonable accommodation.
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.
Wage range that the company expects to pay for a qualified candidate:
Minimum of $173,900 and a maximum of $243,600 salary per year. In addition, all employees will be eligible to participate in an incentive plan.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for managing the Sales Operations team for a Corporate Account in the Bay Area
- Be responsible for multiple data driven tasks like, analyzing forecasts and supply reports to look for gaps in order coverage or supply, maintaining internal forecasts and revenue tracking reports, reviewing and tracking CRM metrics to look for deficiencies or potential issues, and maintaining a PCN/PDN tracking process for this customer
- Manage and oversee all operations escalations, both with the customer and internally, including working closely with our Customer Logistics teams here and abroad
- Ensure new product ramps and samples are properly supported as well as ensuring all special product and environmental reporting requirements are met for this customer
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Some semiconductor Operations Planning or Customer Service experience
- Significant management experience
- Knowledge of CRM tools and sales metrics reporting systems
- Experience interfacing with customers at the executive level
- 5+ years experience