Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Our Global Sales Operations team is growing and scaling. To support our rapid business expansion, we’re seeking our newest team member, a Sales Operations Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Partner with sales leadership to support a consistent and accurate forecasting process
- Identify efficiencies to drive sales performance
- Optimize and segment territories, including setting quotas, evaluating sales capacities, supporting cross-functional collaboration and facilitating quarterly business reviews
- Provide reporting/analysis to support AE coaching from the VP and RVP
- Support ongoing implementation and roll out of any new tools that will support our Sales organization
You might be a good fit for this role if you have:
- Experience in sales operations and revenue management at a growing organization, including the ability to deploy and execute a Sales Operations cadence
- Strong business acumen, including experience communicating cross-functionally to achieve business goals
- Accountability for accurate and on-time reporting crucial for sales organization effectiveness
- Familiarity with Enterprise Software Subscription based companies
- A love for data and strong analytical skills
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with the ability to adapt to change
The expected base salary range for this role is $150,000.00 to $182,000.00, although the range may vary depending on the location of the candidate. The actual offer, reflecting the final base salary for the position, will be determined during the interview process by assessing a variety of factors, including a candidate's experience and skills.
Dataiku is the platform for Everyday AI, systemizing the use of data for exceptional business results. By making the use of data and AI an everyday behavior, Dataiku unlocks the creativity within individual employees to power collective success at companies of all sizes and across all industries. Don’t get us wrong: we are a tech company building software. Our culture is even pretty geeky! But our driving force is and will always remain people, starting with ours. We consider our employees to be our most precious asset, and we are committed to ensuring that each of them gets the most rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable work experience with us. Fly over to Instagram to learn more about our #dataikulife.
Our practices are rooted in the idea that everyone should be treated with dignity, decency and fairness. Dataiku also believes that a diverse identity is a source of strength and allows us to optimize across the many dimensions that are needed for our success. Therefore, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment practices are based on business needs, without regard to race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. This applies to all policies and procedures related to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion and termination and all other conditions and terms of employment. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org