Sales Operations Intern - MYMI
What’s the Make Your Mark Internship Program (MYMI)?
The Make Your Mark Internship Program is Mercedes-Benz Canada’s internship program where students in their final year of studies or those who have complete their studies in the past 12 months, have the opportunity to gain experience with an exciting brand and culture. You’ll have the opportunity to make an impact and apply your skills and ideas to various duties and projects, providing assistance to support the team and its overall goals and objectives.
Mercedes-Benz Canada needs stars like you
What it means to be a star?
Without the stars that represent a team, a brand alone is incomplete.
Mercedes-Benz Canada represents not only the world’s oldest automotive brand, but one that is at the cutting-edge of sustainability, design, technology, fashion and popular culture.
The iconic three-pointed star is always looking for the best and brightest to support its growth as a true luxury brand.
We are seeking individuals who want to be in the driver’s seat of this transformation, working alongside talented colleagues who represent the Mercedes-Benz values and who are ready to add their talent to the brand’s ever-evolving story.
A day in the life
- On most days you’ll be responsible for logistics related tasks as well as timely creation of distribution and sales operations related reports, like Port, Rail, order intake reports
- We need your creativity in order to prepare management presentations
- You will have the chance to analyze different fields of the business and provide recommendations
- Some days you’ll run adhoc inquiries and track service campaign status, and provide administrative support with shipment and customs related documentation
- There’s always a chance you’ll be involved in liaising with different teams in HQ as well as our field staff and port managers
- In addition, we always have many interesting projects within sales operations where you have a great opportunity to enhance your business knowledge.
Mercedes-Benz Canada is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. While we thank every applicant for their interest in joining our iconic brand, we will only contact applicants selected for an interview.
Deadline to apply: January 22, 2023
Testimonials from several Mercedes-Benz Canada stars, from an intern to an executive:
“Mercedes-Benz is more than a car brand; it’s a futuristic, technological brand continuing to research and evolve its strategy as a digital and luxurious company, all while championing sustainable initiatives.”
“This company grants its members the opportunity to professionally grow and discover the extent of the brand and its presence in all countries. You are granted the opportunity to drive innovation in several sectors, as this company allows you to take your career wherever you like with our very robust framework of opportunities, whether it’s rotations, international assignments, education programs and more.”
“As an intern, I feel a great sense of responsibility and accountability at Mercedes-Benz. The high level of responsibility and contribution found in our internship programs is unlike my experience anywhere else.”
“Most people, if not everyone, seek a great balance of life at work and outside of it. At Mercedes-Benz, not only does your work life grant you exciting opportunities, but you are also afforded great understanding of your time outside of work - including the right to disconnect.”
“Working for Mercedes-Benz, it’s certainly the brand and the pillars - but at the end of the day, once you’re in, it’s about the people, the experience, diverse cultures and backgrounds, everyone’s experience driving in one direction.”