Do you love applying data & playbooks to sales & marketing? Do you have experience creating amazing inbound and outbound sales & marketing teams? Do you want to work for a fast-growing company that is creating the future of work? If so – this role is for you.
Gigster's Chief Revenue Officer (CRO) will lead the company's revenue strategy and growth. This role will report directly to the CEO, and the candidate must have experience in software development services. The role is a 100% remote position.
The CRO will work closely with the executive team to develop the overall sales & marketing playbook for repeatable growth, set revenue targets, and develop a comprehensive plan to achieve them. This will involve identifying new business opportunities, developing inbound and outbound sales teams, standing up partner channels & implementing your playbooks.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of driving revenue growth in a fast-paced environment, ideally within the software development industry. They will be an excellent coach and leader who can inspire and motivate a team. They will also have strong analytical skills and be comfortable making data-driven decisions.
What you will be doing
- Setting the overall sales & marketing strategy
- Developing inbound & outbound sales teams
- Implementing a strategic partnership program
- Owning the marketing direction
- Driving the overall bookings & pipeline
- Hiring & coaching
What you will NOT be doing
- Managing solution/project delivery
- Technical solution design
- Sourcing or managing resources for projects
What you will learn
- Gain familiarity with how to assemble global cloud teams to deliver value to customers
- How various industries solve challenging technical problems with cloud teams
- How to coordinate product offering to marketing to sales in an iterative data-driven process
- Develop and implement a comprehensive revenue strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals and objectives
- Identify new business opportunities and develop effective sales and marketing initiatives to pursue them
- Develop an outbound sales generation engine
- Manage strategic marketing to create inbound leads
- Close additional partners & expand the partner program
- Hire, coach, lead and motivate the sales and marketing teams to achieve their targets
- Collaborate with other members of the executive team to ensure that revenue growth is aligned with product
- Proven track record of leading sales organizations to revenue growth in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the software development industry
- Previous experience leading inbound, outbound, partner & marketing teams
- Excellent leadership skills & ability to coach
- Strong analytical skills and ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience managing & hiring in a remote environment
Nice to have
- Previous experience in product management
- Strong domain knowledge regarding the software development lifecycle
Benefits - We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great. Below are a couple of highlights that Gigsters love:
- We are 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. We work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Dedication to development. We focus on career pathing for each and every one of our employees and help provide training to advance at every stage in your career.
- Focus on culture. Coffee chats, happy hours, cooking classes, book clubs, and more!
- Stipend to help set up your ideal home office.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities.