Dynamix Group, Inc. is an information technology company founded in 1995 with headquarters located in Roswell GA. Dynamix specializes in data center infrastructure implementation and support, with locations throughout the Southeast. Dynamix has been named one of CRN’s Top 500 Solution Provider and Tech Elite Top 250 for six straight years.
The Dynamix difference is in our people. Every day customers depend on us to help them cost-effectively support the technology needs of end users of all sizes, including small- and medium-sized businesses, large enterprises, educational institutions, government agencies, and consumers. Working for Dynamix, you will be supporting manufacturers such as, Cisco, Dell, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Microsoft, Oracle, VMWare, etc.
The process-oriented operations function is responsible for full-cycle transaction processing (contract signing through collections) for a group of company sales territories. This position will work closely with the Company’s sales organization, management, vendors and customers to meet Company objectives and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Previous experience being analytical and critical decision making based on big picture
- Able to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills and able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Self-motivated, creative, and possessing high energy levels.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles acquired through either education or applicable work experience.
- Review and audit all end-user orders for both products and services to ensure accuracy and completeness within company guidelines.
- Process and track all orders through proprietary Deal Management Software.
- Prepare Purchase Orders in QuickBooks and submit to appropriate vendor.
- Adapt to various processing methods placed on us by our wide range of technology partners.
- Receive and enter bills for products and services.
- Prepare end-user invoices accurately and promptly. Adapt to customers’ individual invoicing requirements and utilize customer tools and portals.
- Accounts Receivable follow up activities as required.
- Build Relationships with the Company sales reps and support teams to ensure customer satisfaction in all areas.
- Work closely with appropriate management and vendors to resolve potential problems before they affect customer satisfaction.
- Review monthly reporting of: job profitability, open disputes and accruals to ensure all invoicing has been completed for the month