2022-74529What We Do:
Simplr® is a technology company that’s on a mission to disrupt the outdated contact center model. Our AI-enabled platform unites chatbots and human assistance to deliver instantly scalable customer support. By partnering with Simplr, brands like YETI, The North Face, Chegg, and Princess Polly are seeing higher customer satisfaction and lower customer experience (CX) costs.
Simplr is funded by Asurion, which continues to support its growth. Asurion is one of the largest technology protection companies in the world, with over 19,000 employees serving over 300+ million customers worldwide. Simplr employees get the best of both worlds: the fast pace and opportunity of a high-growth startup (Simplr) and the benefits, stability, and resources offered by a massive privately-held company (Asurion).
Win-win!How We Operate
Simplr’s rapid growth is due in no small part to its people-first company culture. The people who work at Simplr embody the company’s three Operating Values:
A Note About Inclusion At Simplr
- We think and act like owners.
- We are intellectually curious and courageous.
- We model the CX we want to see in the world.
At Simplr, we believe that our collective perspectives are what makes our company innovative, competitive, and a positive place to work. We are committed to building a diverse workforce, creating an inclusive work environment, and taking ownership of opportunities to do better.What will you do?
Who are we looking for?
- Take ownership of the Simplr sales funnel - know everything about it and be the go to person at Simplr when it comes to it
- Make sure contacts move through to stages smoothly, all criteria are being met
- Develop and track metrics like conversion rates through each stage of the funnel
- Optimize the sales process by using reports, data and interviews with reps to understand what has worked well and what has not
- Work with the Chief of Sales and Chief Marketing Officer to implement new improved sales processes based on the data to ultimately increase sales productivity
- Present these processes to Account Executives and ensure they are comfortable with them, and adopt them
- Continuously measure results and iterate to optimize
- Manage the implementation and adoption of Salesforce as the primary CRM tool after the transition from Hubspot
- Ensure data in Salesforce is correct by setting up audits, setup automations, build out custom fields if necessary, etc
- Work with the CFO and Chief Sales Officer to forecast sales quarterly and annually
- An accurate sales pipeline will be highly important in determining this forecast, in addition to sizing of deals and working with reps to ensure deals are in their correct stages
- In addition to forecasting, think of what can be done to increase sales
- Provide frequent operation support to Chief Sales Office with onboarding new Account Executives, executing their sales compensation plans (communication, calculation of sales commissions, etc), All Hands Sales meetings and conducting sales performance reviews
- 5+ years’ of experience in sales operations within a fast paced and highly competitive environment
- Sales Operations manager certification and taken and passed the Salesforce Administrator exam
- Expertise in Salesforce CRM, Hubspot being nice to have
- Ability to not just be a reporter of data, but a critical thinker that can provide insights and can implement process changes based on those insights
- Excellent communication, influence and presentation skills, and the ability to do it with the leadership team
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited academic institution