Type: Full Time
Salary Range: $55,000 - $60,000
What We're Looking For...
The Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Coordinator role is accountable for standing up and facilitating the (S&OP) process across multiple branch facilities. The incumbent will advocate, enable and drive execution of the S&OP process working with key process partners to deliver products profitably, maximize inventory turns and branch efficiency, and stabilize delivery performance.
The incumbent makes metrics target recommendations and monitors process performance and must understand all indicators within the S&OP process, including industry, sales, inventory, orders, and supply availability measures. In addition, the incumbent must be able to stand up the S&OP process, maintain ongoing compliance, and help determine appropriate metrics.What You'll Do...
What's Needed To Succeed...
- Engineer and execute the S&OP initiative, including building and managing tools and processes that support demand, capacity, supply planning, inventory modeling, service forecasting, plan optimization, and gap analysis
- Develop tools and perform data analysis, create projections as well as develop and suggest appropriate action plans
- Prepare documentation, communications, or lead presentations for process partners to illustrate the needed change, impact, and/or action plans.
- Maintain compliance with corporate timelines, reporting requirements, and decisions required at each stage of the S&OP process.
- Understand financial and other inputs decision impact to process, supply chain, and operations and provide supporting facts, data, statistics, and suggestions accordingly
- Work collaboratively with key process partners to maximize inventory turns, supply chain profitability, and delivery efficiency
- Review and manage data to ensure the accuracy of short and long-term forecasts and demand signal triggers.
- Ensure communications and key meetings are scheduled, held, and driven to a decision, with action items identified and delivered upon
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and ability to keep self and others organized
- Ability to work independently but work collaboratively; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
- Effective time management and ability to effectively prioritize competing demands
- Self-motivated, results-driven, with a strong sense of urgency
- Possess resilience with the ability to deal with uncertainty, and ambiguity, and be agile with change
- Embrace technology and act as a change agent focusing on organizational effectiveness and process improvement
What's The Preferred Additional Education And Experience...
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or Accounting
- 2+ years of relevant S&OP relevant experience
- Proven understanding of the S&OP process and decision impact to finance, inventory, sales, operations, and supply vendors
- Experience setting up and implementing the S&OP process preferred
- Strong MS Excel skills
Benefits And Perks...
- 5+ years of S&OP relevant experience required; including 3 years of experience leading Production Scheduling, Vendor Orders Management, Industrial Engineering, Procurement, Sales Operations, or Operations Analyst.
- Thorough understanding of the S&OP process and decision impact to finance, inventory, sales, operations, and supply vendors
- Experience within the flooring industry
- Experience with JIT ordering
- Experience in a mid-size, growing company preferred
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Casual work environment
- Teadollar-for-dollar such as doughnut day, holiday luncheons, barbecues, etc.
- Premium 401k Investment Plan with a dollar for dollar 3% match
- Medical Insurance with several plan options including a Health Savings Account
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- Short-term & Long-term Disability
- Ancillary Insurance for Accident, Critical Illness, Long-term dependent care, and more...
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation time that grows with years of service
- Sick time
- An employee discount purchasing program
For over 10 years, 50Floor has been on a mission to provide quality flooring at affordable prices by providing customers with a convenient and enjoyable in-home shopping experience.
Since the beginning, we have been lucky to have countless dedicated employees, Sales Representatives, and installation experts who have made 50Floor the company we are today.
We strive to exceed each customer’s expectations by offering a unique buying experience and superior service through final installation and beyond. Whether a homeowner is looking for a classic style or the latest flooring trends, they can count on our knowledgeable, well-trained staff to provide a comfortable and professional purchasing experience.
We believe that exceptional flooring inspires, connects, and defines the most important space in our customers’ lives - their homes. At 50Floor, we create spaces that bring families together at an affordable price. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, 50Floor also serves customers in multiple locations within D.C. Metro, Florida, Maryland, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia. Our growth and achievements can be traced back to a single common denominator - The desire to be the best. We invite you to join our growing team today and become part of the 50Floor family.
See our website at 50Floor.comPlease be aware...
Background Checks - The Company conducts background checks including “consumer reports” for purposes of hiring or contracting. By submitting your resume and/or application, you authorize to transmit and store your information in the companies’ recruitment database and circulate that information as necessary for evaluating your qualifications.
Equal Opportunity - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to the individual's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability or genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.
[MT1]Build and manage tools and processes that support demand, capacity, and supply planning, inventory modeling, service forecasting, plan optimization, and gap analysis. Develope advanced analytical tools and reporting to support the entire S&OP process
[MT2]Monitors, and maintains S&OP metrics and key performance indicators, identifying potential risks and opportunities
[MT3]Determine target inventory and planning method policies for major products with input from business and segment leaders.