The successful candidate will work closely with senior leadership at Delhivery for implementing & optimizing SME sales & marketing automation leading to ROI improvement.
- Suggesting improvements to existing SME business strategies to drive growth
- Driving and overseeing the progress of multiple SME key strategic projects
- Deploy & drive process efficiency in terms of client reach-out prioritization for sales, activity tracking, market intel & best practices.
- Coordinate cross functionally with technology, product & operations teams for integrations and product improvements/implementation
- Work on improving business metrics linked to CAC, LTV, x-selling/ up-selling and overall SME business profitability
- Work on partnership opportunities to support product/growth initiatives
- Looking for candidates from top Tier 1 institutes (IIMs / IITs) ONLY
- 2-3+ years’ work ex. Product/SaaS/CRM tool experience preferred
- Strategic problem-solving and framework build up skills
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders and influence cross team stakeholders
- Experience in applying frameworks and tools for analysing strategic problems and developing strategies
- Strong written and verbal communication with the ability to establish credibility and strong relationships with senior stakeholders