The Sales Operations team at CJ America improves efficiency for account managers and drives productivity through improved processes and tools. This individual will need to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and external vendors to solve problems, enable sales performance for a rapidly expanding team and product offering, create operational efficiencies, and deliver successfully against high organizational standards.
Job Description and Responsibilities
· Ad-hoc support: provide ad-hoc support for our sales team, executives, supply chain team, finance team, accounting team, and regulatory team (providing documents, creating reports, and more as requested)
· Forecasts/Insights: monitor and analyze liquid lysine tanks daily to ensure none of the assigned tanks run out of the product. Communicate with SCM to improve warehouse and inventory managements.
· Help supporting existing and secure new clients by assisting the account managers ensure the alignment of the client’s needs to CJ’s products.
· Operations: require understanding of workflow from a contract to an invoice. Create sales order, outbound delivery, warehouse release, GI/execution, and billing. Submit a VOC claim through Salesforce. Price/Buy-in volume managements. Material/lot# managements (quarantined vs non-quarantined). Enter, update, and maintain data in SAP and Excel. Perform and create a weekly closing report to prepare for a monthly closing. Warehouse inventory management; weekly inventory matching.
· CRM: communicate and maintain a good relationship with customers and vendors. Provide documents as requested, BOL, COA, Invoice, etc.
· SCM/3PL: communicate with the SCM team, the plants (U.S. & overseas), and 3PL to ensure our products move and deliver without any issue.
· Perform other duties as necessary.
Job Qualifications,Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other related)
-Food industry experience preferred
-Sales/business operations, an analytical/strategic role, or other relevant experience
-Supply chain / 3PL / warehouse management experience preferred
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to participate in a high-performance team-based environment that is fast-learning and adaptive
- Ability to communicate effectively and participate in a continuous improvement culture, including utilizing problem-solving skills
- Required Computer skills (Intermediate Excel, SAP SD, TM, MM, EWM, and FI & Salesforce are plus)
- Critical thinking, multi-tasking and troubleshooting skills
- Must be organized and show attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Downers Grove, IL 60515: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- What are your salary expectations for this role?
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location