“Sales Operations Manager”
REPORTS TO: Chief Executive Officer & Chief Growth Officer
A Leader in Plastic Manufacturing Bespoke Consumer Products
Since its EPA-registration in 2009, Mint-X, through its patented Mint-X Technology®, has made pest management more effective for both commercial buildings, public spaces and individual homeowners alike – eliminating the problem of foraging animals at the source - and through continued use of our bags, have kept them away for good. Mint-X has expanded its manufacturing capabilities, becoming a trusted private label partner to the largest and most recognized global retailers. The company places tremendous significance on recruiting individuals with passion, strong integrity and character that provide solutions to the challenges of a company in growth mode.
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated Sales Operations Manager with analytical, administrative, product development and reporting experience that will assist and support the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Growth Officer in developing sales and growth strategies. We seek a leader who is excited about the rapid pace of change in a multi-platform product environment and thrives in a high-energy and nimble business atmosphere.
Reporting directly to the CEO and CGO, the Sales Operations Manager’s primary responsibility is to own sales forecasting, analytics and material planning, monitor sales trends for the business and the category, oversee sales-related timelines, and provide support with product development from a growth POV rooted in the forecasting and trends that drive the business and its customers. The Sales Operations Manager will report to the Executive Leadership team and will be expected to participate and contribute in high-level internal and external meetings, lending support across all sales and operations channels.
Responsibilities to include, but not limited to:
- Sales Analytics – successfully qualifying and quantifying sales data and trends, maintain customer records, provide information and analysis to support external activities and internal decision making
- Forecasting/ Monitoring – owns all sales data helping to develop accurate and timely forecasting to leadership team
- Management of Sales Cycle - manage the complete sales order cycle, including resolving incoming inquiries and record consumer reviews/ complaints with action taken
- Operations/ Logistics Support – sales forecasting as it relates to material planning and operational flow; must be able to liaise with operations team regarding orders, stock and material checks and
- Sales/ Marketing Special Projects – management of artwork and other marketing materials needed for new products
- Management of Partner/Broker Relationships – Working with external sales teams on product development, sales trends, analytics, pricing strategies and material support
- Communication/ Information Flow – ensure efficient, data-driven information dissemination between supply chain, sales, customers and operations
Manager Attributes and Skills:
- A strategic-minded sales analytics professional who will own all supporting business strategy, sales data, and administrative product support
- Must demonstrate a high level of productivity and self-direction with a strong sense of urgency and accountability
- Excellent organizational and follow-through skills, problem-solver with solution-oriented mindset
- Can translate data and analytics into practical, action-focused sales strategies
- Must be able to work closely and effectively in a team environment and can work across business functions, including sales, finance, product development, operations and logistics
- Time management skills to prioritize workload and multiple deadlines
- A KPI focused individual who works towards the company goals for growth, effectively measuring and the results of sales and business initiatives
- Passion and drive to learn new skills and professionally grow
- Strong PC proficiency, especially Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Illustrator and Acrobat
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
- 5+ years of experience in sales and/or business development of an organization
- Mastery of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proficiency with Adobe Illustrator & Acrobat
- Straight-forward, professional communication style and solution-based critical thinking skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to own multiple aspects across sales and business development
- Displays stamina, confidence, energy and is committed to personal growth and development for self and others
- On-site in College Point, NY (Headquarters). This is not a remote work opportunity.
Mint-X offers a competitive compensation and generous benefit package.
To learn more about Mint-X, please visit www.mint-x.com. We thank all applicants for their interest.
(Please note, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for the position without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- College Point, NY 11356: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location