Angi® is transforming the home services industry, creating an environment for homeowners, service professionals and employees to feel right at "home." For most home maintenance needs, our platform makes it easier than ever to find a qualified service professional for indoor and outdoor jobs, home renovations (or anything in between!). We are on a mission to become the home for everything home by helping small businesses thrive and providing solutions to financing and booking home jobs with just a few clicks.
Over the last 25 years we have opened our doors to a network of over 200K service professionals and helped over 150 million homeowners love where they live. We believe home is the most important place on earth and are embarking on a journey to redefine how people care for their homes. Angi is an amazing place to build your dream career, join us—we cannot wait to welcome you home!
About the team
The Sales Operations team provides the analytical, technical, and process underpinning of a 3000+ person go-to-market team. From providing reporting and analysis, to developing new processes, to using technology to improve our teams, we wake up each day trying to improve sales performance. Sales Operations is the connective tissue that creates consistency in how we measure and manage the business. In this role, you will be a critical part of this function and be a leader in defining and building the future of our sales processes.
What you'll do
- Work cross-functionally with Sales Leadership, Product, Engineering and Data Science to develop the short-term and long-term roadmap to improve the way we capture, store and use sales leads
- Develop a plan to cross-pollinate or potentially merge two separate sales lead databases
- Build processes to streamline our database to ensure our sales teams have the best available leads
- Design new metrics to track improvements to our database (e.g. lead accuracy score)
- Using tools such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, Looker and Oracle Analytics Cloud, partner with other team members to create the next generation of Angi's sales performance reporting
- Investigate differences between newly created reporting and historically available analysis to validate the accuracy of new work, creating a feedback loop that improves accuracy and drives alignment across stakeholders on what constitutes truth
- Continuously work to strategize on & automate ongoing reporting needs to deliver recurring reports and analysis
- Proactively review & analyze data and insights to identify opportunities for business improvement – both within the scope of your responsibilities (e.g., what analytical tools do you think are needed that stakeholders aren't asking for?) as well as broader business concerns (e.g., what insights do you see in your analysis that others aren't seeing?)
- Develop your skillset & become an expert on the analytical tools that Angi uses (SQL, Looker, etc.) and where data resides at Angi, positioning yourself to be a go-to person for analytical needs
What we're looking for
- Bachelors or Masters degree in a technical field such as Business Analytics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, etc.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in financial, data or business analysis, consulting role or related field
- SQL experience and knowledge of relational databases, Tableau, Looker, and Excel highly preferred
- Superior analytical, problem-structuring, and solving skills; experience synthesizing data into information and presenting concise analyses
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and willingness to quickly pivot into new tasks as needed
- Intellectual curiosity balanced with an orientation for getting stuff done
- Ability to validate results of analyses by reconciling with data from other sources
- Attention to detail, a sense of urgency, and relentless follow through
We value diversity
We know that the best ideas come from teams where diverse points of view uncover new solutions to hard problems. We welcome and value individuals who bring diverse life experiences, educational backgrounds, cultures, and work experiences.
Compensation & Benefits
- The salary band for this position rangescommensurate with experience and performance. Compensation may vary based on factors such as cost of living.
- Full medical, dental, vision package and a retirement plan to fit your needs
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world