ABOUT TRIBUTE TECHNOLOGY:
At Tribute Technology, we make end-of-life celebrations memorable, meaningful, and effortless through thoughtful and innovative technology solutions. Our mission is to help communities around the world celebrate life and pay tribute to those we love. Our comprehensive platform brings together software and technology to provide a fully integrated experience for all users, whether that is a family, a funeral home, or an online publisher. We are the market leader in the US and Canada, with global expansion plans and a growing international team of more than 400 individuals in the US, Canada, Philippines, and Ukraine.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Analyst to join our Analytics Team and support Sales Operations for our Sales Team across the variety of products offered at Tribute Technology
Experienced in Salesforce? Love dissecting data? We’re seeking an analytically minded expert collaborator to join our team as Sales Operations Analyst, where you’ll help drive efficiency within the customer-facing aspects of the business to allow us to exceed our growth goals. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally to pull data, perform analyses, build presentations, and help others work through analytical issues. You’ll translate data from PowerBI / excel and SalesForce into actionable documents that you can put into the hands of individual members of our customer-facing teams (including Sales, Customer Success, and Marketing), helping to establish priorities, highlight opportunities, and avoid sales targeting collisions. A key component of the role will also be tracking, validating, and communicating team performance against targets. We’re also looking for a confident communicator—someone who isn’t afraid to stand their ground, challenge others’ thinking, make recommendations, and help the Sales Team focus on most effectively achieving their goals. If you are an outgoing, Excel whiz who loves working with people, let’s chat!
- Consults customer-facing teams (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) on reporting and organization data requirements
- Provide Sales and Marketing with targeting lists, cross-sell opportunities, priorities, and opportunity analysis across 20+ sales people at the direction of sales management, ensuring that prospective clients aren’t targeted by multiple salespeople
- Owns the data management topics ensuring data integrity and data accuracy for Sales Team quotas and performance
- Works within the larger Data Team at Tribute to present findings and opportunities to business stakeholders, operational leadership, functional leads and executives.
- Works with Customer Success to help identify at-risk clients and track client save counts, benefits, and consequences.
- Partner with other departments (including Marketing, Finance, Decision Support) to streamline information flow into the sales and customer success organization. This will involve interfacing with work that is done outside of sales and interpreting that output into actionable information
- Heavy reporting and analytical responsibilities to drive recommendations and analytic solutions towards moving the business forward.
- Actively assists in driving process improvement programs cross functionally using business metrics and insights
- Assist in the analysis of underlying system issues arising from investigations into requirements and problems and identify available solutions for consideration.
- Manage ad-hoc requests concurrently.
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with Tribute policies, procedures, and core competencies
- At least 3 years' of progressive experience in analytical or quantitative-based roles or sales-based roles required (or a blend of both preferred)
- 4 Year College Degree required (Math, Finance, or Management Information Systems preferred)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Experience in working in SFDC, PowerBI and other quantitative tools a plus
- Creative, intellectually curious, and able to effectively collaborate cross-functionally, partnering with stakeholders to drive business performance.
- Creative problem solver, capable of removing obstacles and moving projects to completion.
- Comfort and experience in ambiguous situations
- Results orientated with a proven track record of flawless execution, high attention to detail and strong sense of urgency
- Process-oriented, accountable and trustworthy
- Ability to work effectively and deliver results within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth while managing multiple priorities
- Proven success in achieving results and being a strong team player
- Computer literate; proficient with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and an Excel whiz.
- Drive occasionally for events, meetings, etc.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
Work is generally performed in an office environment and routinely requires employees to perform the following while carrying out the essential functions of this job:
- Use standard office equipment (computer, phone, printer/photocopier, etc.)
- Sit for long periods of time
- Lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds
- Contact with clients on regular basis, multiple priorities and deadlines, pressure of sales targets
Because of the changing nature of work and work to be done, this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. The incumbent may be asked to perform other duties as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.