Is it time for the next step in your customer-focused career?
Garrison Bespoke, Canada’s premier bespoke tailor & lifestyle men’s fashion brand, has a full-time opportunity for a dynamic individual to join our team as sales operations coordinator. In this role, the successful candidate will facilitate all business operations that support our sales processes, helping the team ensure a positive, elevated client experience.
A snapshot of some duties in this role includes:
- Minding the money- In-store expert on the POS and purchase processing systems, assist in handling client transactions, balance cash drawer and end of day & submit reports
- Facilities- ensure everything at our Wellington and King Eddy showroom is in working order/good repair, stocked and presentable for a positive client experience
- Client communication – act as first point of contact for incoming calls, emails, walk-in clients; answer/follow up on questions or concerns, pass on clients to appropriate team-mate when needed.
- Appointment-setting - be resident expert in our calendar system, book in appointments and pull of daily reports
- Client outreach- contact clients for fittings and pick up of their garments
- With sales team, coordinate prep of garments for day’s appointments, and return of garments to tailor shop as needed
- Support morning sales meeting, overall support the sales team in best practices to successfully fulfill their orders
- Liaise with tailoring and production teams to ensure client communication/ expectations are accurate
- Minimum 2 years experience in a luxury or high-end service, retail or hospitality setting
- Client-facing experience involving problem-solving, handling sensitive situations
- Great phone manner, speaking and writing skills in English
- Tech-savvy- competent with gmail, MS office (word, excel), comfortable learning systems like POS, calendar apps, music apps etc.
- Experience in menswear is a nice to have
- Post-secondary education in fashion merchandising or business an asset
- Basic social media knowledge (Instagram, Tik Tok) an asset
Attributes of a successful candidate:
- Great energy and attitude
- Above average attention to detail – you notice just about everything and have a “not on my watch” mindset
- Helpful and solutions focused, pro-active- success in this role is attending to issues before they become problems
- Excellent inter-personal skills, strong ability to pick up on & respond to all forms of communication & interact with all kinds of people
- Resourceful, get-it-done style – you thrive in a fast-paced environment
Competitive hourly wage, eligibility for company benefits plan following 3 month probation period.
Variable schedule between 9 a.m and 7p.m, Tuesday-Saturday, some Sunday afternoons during busy season
Thanks for your interest!
- Key success factors of this job are excellent communication skills and an ability to "read the room" and sum up a situation.
- For that reason, we strongly encourage including a cover letter with your application directly relating your experience to the key needs of the role.
In the digital age where you can apply to a job with a click, this shows us that
a) you read the posting and you are authentically interested in this job
b) you were able to tap into what the job is all about.
- Also send an up to date resume.
- If you are currently working, please include days/times that are best to reach you for a phone and/or in-person interview.
Selected candidates will be contacted for next steps. No drop-ins/phone calls please.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $48,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Are you located in Toronto or the GTA?
- customer service, sales, or hospitality: 2 years (required)
- English (written and spoken) (required)
Work Location: One location
Application deadline: 2023-03-08