Location: In-office at 350 Interlocken Blvd, Broomfield, CO 80021. Opportunity for hybrid work with tenure.
Salary: $60,000 – $80,000 flexible based on relevant experience. This is a full-time exempt opportunity that offers full benefits.
Reports to: Group Financial Controller under the Finance Team
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K + match, 3 weeks starting Paid Time Off (PTO), and generous parental leave
- Make an impact – all of our employees contribute to our product and processes (even our job descriptions)
- We are an established, public, and well-funded company that drives productivity outcomes for the largest electric utilities, communications companies, and engineering service providers in North America
- IKE has more than 350 enterprise customers across the US today, including 5 of the 10 largest IoU’s. We’re growing very fast, and demand for our products is strong
- IKE’s values include a focus on simplicity & clarity, ingenuity, an open company environment with no BS, and the ability for every IKE person to bring the best of themselves to work every day
Sales Operations Coordinator Role Summary:
The Sales Operations Coordinator is accountable for ensuring the Sales Team and Finance Team (U.S. and New Zealand) have the appropriate information and support for a positive customer experience while managing and enhancing the accuracy and workflow of our accounts receivable processes. This role will be centered around SalesForce (CRM and quoting software) and will take ownership of the quoting process to ensure delivery and timely invoicing of orders.
The Sales Operations Coordinator requires a team player with strong communication skills to assist the sales team in speedy transactions while ensuring appropriate processes are followed and accuracy is maintained. This individual will bring critical thinking skills to identify operational gaps or weaknesses and help build/amend business processes to improve performance.
In addition, the Sales Operations Coordinator will manage sales KPI reporting and assist across functions to ensure customer contract data is recorded accurately.
Sales Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
Customer Order Management
Day-to-day maintenance within Salesforce of sales orders, quotes, contact details, contracts, and data.
Ensure and support sales team members accurately follow quote/contract processes and troubleshoot with them.
Ensure new customer onboarding is accurate, complete and appropriate documentation is maintained.
Work alongside the finance team to report and manage product subscription renewals, invoice customers when required, develop and improve business systems and processes.
Work with the sales and production teams to support the quote to cash process
Help manage the product and pricing controls of the business.
Work with our Salesforce administrative specialist to maintain Salesforce functionality.
Provide Salesforce.com training and compliance guidance to the sales and leadership teams to capture accurate documentation, including throughout the customer contracting process
Manage Salesforce reporting for the sales team and assist finance reporting when required.
Assist with monthly reporting as required
Assist with ad hoc requests from other business areas and customers
Develop Power BI Business Intelligence metrics (or similar) and reporting dashboards
Sales Operations Coordinator Required Qualifications:
- Strong familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- Experience with the accounts receivable (quote to cash) process
- Experience supporting sales teams with a variety of products/services
- Experience working within or with finance teams
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (organizing data, creating tables, etc.)
- Must be a team player who is willing to help others
- Enjoys working in a growth organization
- Someone who can work in a dynamic environment and can adapt to business systems and customer requirement changes
Sales Operations Coordinator Preferred Qualifications:
- Power BI knowledge is a plus
- Reviewing customer contracts is a plus
- Experience working with revenue recognition is a plus
- Experience with sales tax is a plus
The United States and Canada are in the middle of a communications boom. The drive for more bandwidth is fueling amazing growth in the deployment of fiber and wireless networks. ikeGPS is changing the way communication companies like AT&T, Verizon, and Crown Castle deploy fiber and wireless networks. IKE Analyze from ikeGPS is achieving rapid adoption because we simply help communication companies deploy networks faster and safer while lowering deployment costs through better efficiency.
Our integrated field-to-cloud solutions allow our customers and partners to measure and assess utility poles and infrastructure using a unique combination of laser, GPS, IMU, and photogrammetry technologies, all based on a custom-built Android platform and corresponding Cloud service. We combine that with a killer team to create a full solution that delights customers in every way.
ikeGPS' Core Values:
We are a collective of pole measurement analysts, scientists, field data collectors, and customer advocates. We are on this planet to make a profound change in the lives of those we serve - every human connected through the workflow of pole provisioning projects. Together, we are building the power and communications infrastructure of the future.
Like many companies, we have our values. Our values are ours and we wear them in our own way. They guide us and they personify us. Our values are not something we leave at the office — they are a genuine part of who we are. And well, we think that makes our people exceptional at work and at life.
- Simplicity & clarity
- Open Company – no bullsh*t
- Be yourself; Be the change you seek
- Manaakitanga; with a literal meaning of ‘we rise by lifting others’
The most important criteria for this role are a genuine fit with these values.