Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, the Director of Sales Operations is responsible for the infrastructure, process, strategy, and enablement for the Sales organization at Skedulo. As a member of the Sales Leadership Team (SLT), the Director of Sales Operations will guide the Sales Operations & Enablement team to provide global sales support working to maximize revenue growth through the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of sales programs, systems, initiatives and strategies.
The ideal candidate has worked with fast-paced, rapidly growing organizations and a broad spectrum of sales metrics, processes, and tools. A deep understanding and work experience in Salesforce.com is essential. A thorough understanding of enterprise selling processes, including pricing and contract management, and experience with SaaS are strongly preferred.
This individual will focus on managing functions essential to our Global Sales strategy and related initiatives that will drive enablement and productivity. This will include planning, forecasting, reporting & analytics, goal setting and management, and strategic program implementation. The consistent theme will be driving impact across the company.
- Own all systems and tools related to our sales processes with Salesforce as our central hub. Lead cross-functional initiatives and collaborate closely with sales, marketing, customer success, and finance.
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of Sales Ops and Enablement professionals
- Develop key performance metrics identify greater efficiencies and drive performance
- Manage “Deal Desk” function in close collaboration with sales and finance to optimize pricing and contract management processes.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership to manage forecasting, planning, and productivity processes,
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership and Finance to design and manage incentive compensation plans.
- Collaborate with Sales Leadership on setting new sales territories
- Manage our sales tech stack and ensure ecosystem alignment
- Own all sales metric reporting of global pipeline, forecasting, and dashboard creation and Board reporting of KPIs
- Analyze current-state trends compared to historical and develop standardized reports and metrics around forward-looking indicators to provide insights to Sales Leadership
- 5+ years experience in Sales/Business Operations
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience
- Demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and drive solutions cross-functionally with management
- Strong written and verbal communication, ability to work successfully with executives across functions
- Experience successfully managing initiatives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with complex sales cycles, pricing and contract structures
- Has acted as the driving force in aligning Sales Operations, Sales Management, Marketing,
Finance, and Customer Success to determine key business strategies
- Advanced expertise in Salesforce.com
- Sales reporting and forecasting (Clari experience a plus)
- Sales compensation design and management (CaptivateIQ a plus)
- “Deal Desk” contract management experience
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- 8 Mental Health paid days off per year
- 3 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- Paid Calm App Subscription
- Stock Options/ Equity
- 401k 4% Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave for both carers
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus